Garnacho signs until 2028!

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Great news, hopefully we see him back playing sooner rather than later. I think we’ve even more than we thought we would when he first got injured.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
“When I joined this incredible club, I dreamt of achieving my debut, playing at Old Trafford, scoring my first goal and winning trophies with this badge on my chest.

“I feel very proud and emotional to have experienced these moments already, together with my family who have supported me every step of the way.

“We are all humbled to have this chance to continue our journey at Manchester United and I have already begun to work on achieving the next set of targets and ambitions.

“The manager and his coaching staff have helped me to improve in every way, and with their support, I am developing each day to help the team to be successful.

“I am relishing the future and can’t wait to create more special memories with this group, in front of our amazing supporters.”

Murtough:

“Alejandro has really dedicated himself to achieving the objectives that the club set out for him since he arrived in Manchester.

“His talent, drive and determination to succeed saw him quickly progress from our Academy into the first team, and this new long-term contract reflects our confidence in him to continue his exciting development under the guidance of Erik and his staff.

“Alejandro has huge potential, and we are all looking forward to working with him to ensure he can fulfil his ambitions here at Manchester United in the coming years.”

Cloud7

Excellent news. Was really worried about him leaving for one of the Spanish teams

stu_1992

Great news! Was never really worried until this recent club vs country situation cropped up. I did thing if we denied him that then there was a chance of holding a grudge.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Great news, he’s been one of the best things about this season. Think we’re in for some good years as he keeps developing.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He’s got new chompers.

Glad they got this done.

RORY65

Terrific news. Him being out for a while means you forget how exciting he was as an option to bring into games earlier in the year and that we've missed that of late, he looks as if he has a really big future ahead of him as long as he continues to develop.

CallyRed

Great news. He really needed that.

But enough about the teeth, 4 more years of Garnacho.

telstar96

Great news!! What does this mean for Rashford? Both play same position and his deal is up next season. Can't see a pathway for Garnacho as long as Rashford is here, unless the latter moves to being a striker which isn't his best position.

CM

First bit of good news we've had for a while. Glad we've tied him down

Raw

Great news!! What does this mean for Rashford? Both play same position and his deal is up next season. Can't see a pathway for Garnacho as long as Rashford is here, unless the latter moves to being a striker which isn't his best position.
They can rotate.

JuriM

If he comes an absolute Ballon D'or level monster and outperforms Rashford so hard he benches him for good, ain't that a positive thing for us and our results?

telstar96

If he comes an absolute Ballon D'or level monster and outperforms Rashford so hard he benches him for good, ain't that a positive thing for us and our results?
Umm how close is Rashford to Ballon D'or level? Respectfully, I don't Rashford is remotely near that level.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
His hand is blue with the grip :devil:
a huge red flag. ten hag trying to assert his dominance in public, i bet he’s a nasty piece of work behind the scenes. it’s effectively an abusive relationship and garnacho feels compelled to stay because he’s been made to feel he deserves this and can’t do any better. ten hag’s clearly been hurting him physically (his injury) and mentality (telling him he’s ugly and should get his teeth fixed.) ten hag also knew if he released him to the u20 world cup, garnacho would seek help and expose him.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Great news.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Garnacho, Mainoo and Amad becoming an integral part of the first team over the next two seasons. I'm hopeful that the likes of Kovar, Laird, Kambwala, Fernandez, Hannibal, Igbal and Pellestri will also get the opportunity to play EPL football in that time, but realistically not all will make it at United, but they should all get good careers towards the top end of whichever leagues they play in.
Garnacho is like a breath of fresh air when he gets on the pitch, he's still quite raw, but he seems determined to make things happen when he's on there. He seems to have that edge about him, similar to Martinez.