Gary Neville

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We should have a sticky thread titled ‘Gary Neville’s latest moan’ to make things easier.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Spot on Gary. Everyone should be ripping Woodward and the club to shreds here over this disaster of a summer.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

He retweeted this. Hopefully he goes for the jugular in the studio today :drool:

shahzy

I'm starting to like him again. I thought he was always defending those wankers up top too much but this has been a nice change

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

He retweeted this. Hopefully he goes for the jugular in the studio today :drool:
The premise of that tweet is so ridiculous. Has a club management ever been so out of touch.

HJ12

Hierarchy have their heads so far in the sand. Neville's inflaming nothing - he's simply got a very public platform that echoes what most fans are currently thinking. Good on him for making amplifying fan discontent and getting a reaction.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

I've always been of the opinion that Gary is a fallible person who has talked his fair amount of shite, has occasionally been taken by the Sky Sports/News Corp brand of shockjockery where big bold statements generate clicks and headlines and has favourites, friends and vested interests that can skew his punditry here and there. However I don't understand anyone doubting he has the best interests of United at heart, it's clear as day he's as desperate to see United back at the top as any of us.

Good on him for saying this stuff, obviously whether it does any good is another matter, but surely any kind of change at the top starts with people in Gary's position openly calling out the upper echelons of our club as not good enough, regularly and in public.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think it is insulting to the fans to think they are upset cause some bloke on TV is telling them to be upset.
I saw a random guy talking about us and grouping us alongside AC Milan as a falling giant. I was so sad hearing that. I don't think these people realise how bad our standing has fallen in the last seven years.

Foxbatt

Go after them much more strongly Gary. Imbeciles are running Manchester United. I wish they would fly a plane with a banner calling for the sacking of Woodward.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
LVG was building a decent team according to him.
Whether you agree with that point you surely agree with the principle? This board time and time again fails to back the manager when they need to take that final push

Sacking LVG after a cup final win lacked class
Sacking Mourinho when he had more ambition than them and went to war with them
Potentially now sacking Ole

We could have Klopp or Pep and no one is doing anything under these regime

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Talked a lot of bollocks today. Claimed the game was already gone even before the red card. It was rubbish but it was still only 2-1 ffs. Also claimed Brighton could have scored 6 last week, then a while later it had changed to 10. Fair difference there

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Talked a lot of bollocks today. Claimed the game was already gone even before the red card. It was rubbish but it was still only 2-1 ffs. Also claimed Brighton could have scored 6 last week, then a while later it had changed to 10. Fair difference there
The hyperbolic nonsense coming out of his mouth today. Said we could have been 3, 4, 5-1 down before the sending off. They were on top, but we were firmly in the game and looked a threat going forward. The game wasn't a foregone conclusion by any means.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The hyperbolic nonsense coming out of his mouth today. Said we could have been 3, 4, 5-1 down before the sending off. They were on top, but we were firmly in the game and looked a threat going forward. The game wasn't a foregone conclusion by any means.
Spurs were by far the better team. It was Brighton all over again. Acres of space for them to attack down our flanks. Fullbacks picking up the ball near our box with nobody in a red shirt within 20 yards of them. Schoolboy stuff. I’m actually not sure exactly where it’s all going wrong but we’re ridiculously easy to score against right now. That wasn’t a game that was turned on its head by the red card. The result (if not the scoreline) was obvious before Martial got sent off.

K Stand Knut

he was spot on apart from the weird change in Brighton goals

Z1L3

Supports
Partizan Belgrade
The red card came at the stretch of the game when Spurs had 3 consecutive chances, and that's not counting Son's 1v1 with Degea.

arnie_ni

They had that son 1v1 then missed at least 3 other good chances just before the goal

Dr. StrangeHate

Whether you agree with that point you surely agree with the principle? This board time and time again fails to back the manager when they need to take that final push

Sacking LVG after a cup final win lacked class
Sacking Mourinho when he had more ambition than them and went to war with them
Potentially now sacking Ole

We could have Klopp or Pep and no one is doing anything under these regime
We have spent more money than Liverpool since Klopp has been there. So we would actually be doing even better under Klopp than Liverpool are now.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Fans, former players, youtube voices and journos.

They need to go for the jugular right now.
If the higher ups are responding like this over comments made by Gary, they're rattled, and they need to be hammered more than ever

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
We have spent more money than Liverpool since Klopp has been there. So we would actually be doing even better under Klopp than Liverpool are now.
Would we? We may have spent more money than Klopp has at Liverpool but would we have signed the players Klopp would have wanted? Or would we have ballsed up those move like we have the players LVG wanted, the players Mourinho wanted and the players Ole wanted. I know where my moneys going

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Spurs were by far the better team. It was Brighton all over again. Acres of space for them to attack down our flanks. Fullbacks picking up the ball near our box with nobody in a red shirt within 20 yards of them. Schoolboy stuff. I’m actually not sure exactly where it’s all going wrong but we’re ridiculously easy to score against right now. That wasn’t a game that was turned on its head by the red card. The result (if not the scoreline) was obvious before Martial got sent off.
I don't debate it was shite but as unlikely as it seems now we could have easily still came back to win the game at 2-1 down. The red card was a game changing decision, it can't just be ignored

Loon

:lol:
Think the fan came out in him today as he was losing his composure watching that shitshow.

He was a part of what Alex Ferguson built our club back up to and he’s been watching it fall apart. It kills us, have to imagine it hurts him every bit as much. Glad he’s calling it for what it is.