Gary Neville

acnumber9

He did eulogise over a very standard ball roll by Salah. I’m assuming that’s the reason.

cyberman

I don’t like the way he shuffles for a pen, I don’t like his hand on his hip, oh I don’t like a straight run up.
Neville hates everything that everybody does when taking a pen

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
In order to become a neutral United legend he has to love Liverpool. Wouldnt surprise me if his underwear has This is Anfield text on it.

Chairman Steve

His commentary is like the bloke at the pub who is two pints deep, with his ‘oooooohhhh’s and lines like “I don’t like that I don‘t”

Sky’s main commentary team of seemingly Tyler, Neville and Carragher is annoying as feck. A combination of Neville and Carragher being too casual for a professional broadcast and Tyler editorialising on play by play.

MUFC OK

In order to become a neutral United legend he has to love Liverpool.
Absolutely this. Yet the reverse doesn’t apply to carragher.

Didn’t watch live but saw the highlights and he says that Keira challenge want a red?! As clear a red as you’ll ever see. If that was a United player he’d be going mad.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Failure? Why? Not the first or the last youth player to leave! SAF would kick him out by now. But we have been marketing agency not football club for a while. And our Divas now that very well.

AneRu

How much is United's football department to blame. We can't say we've being doing a good job with many of our talents but surely Rashford has to take the lion's share of the blame
Just can't point the finger at his mate who burnt him out for two consecutive seasons.

cyberman

He was the one of the most productive wide forwards in world football over the last 2 seasons. It’s not down to coaching.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He was the one of the most productive wide forwards in world football over the last 2 seasons. It’s not down to coaching.
It's down to a multitude of things. Coaching is one of them, confidence, team unity, injuries.

People seem to want to blame Rashford for everything but when he's not on the pitch we aren't any better really anyway hence why he gets brought on so often.

This season has just been one giant mess. Clearly these players have fallen out.

jackal&hyde

How much is United's football department to blame. We can't say we've being doing a good job with many of our talents but surely Rashford has to take the lion's share of the blame
Yes. Sancho is doing just fine so why would the club be to blame now for Rashfords form? I still have hope he will come good again.

Revaulx

Lack of coaching (maybe) and overindulging (almost certainly) from Ole. Plus it’s never a good idea to entrust development of young players to Jose.

Not just the football department though. See below:
Failure? Why? Not the first or the last youth player to leave! SAF would kick him out by now. But we have been marketing agency not football club for a while. And our Divas now that very well.

jackal&hyde

Lack of coaching (maybe) and overindulging (almost certainly) from Ole. Plus it’s never a good idea to entrust development of young players to Jose.

Not just the football department though. See below:
He had his best form under Ole so that is probably not it. Something is wrong with him for about 18 months or so and we don't know what.

cyberman

He also had some of his worst form under him
I disagree. Nothing beats now or downing tools under Jose.
His absolute heights were under Ole. Say what you want about Ole but he had the front 3 play as a constant goal threat no matter how badly we played

Revaulx

He had his best form under Ole so that is probably not it. Something is wrong with him for about 18 months or so and we don't know what.
He did. The overindulgence was surely a consequence of that.

Edit: also being (over)played while injured.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Lose/lose if he goes? :rolleyes:
Hang on, why would it be a failure for the club's football department? because he's an academy graduate? if he's the tearing the world of football apart then I'd agree. But him at his current form is no more useful than Dan James and we wanted him out. It's him that said he was considering his future. Which is mostly a bs anyway, it's only there to put him in a stronger position than the club. The question is should we allow this to happen again? the fact that Ralf has given his explanation regarding this among other things made it seem like he was allowed to do so. Here's hoping the club will actually stop bending over for underperforming players' demands now. I can't see him going anywhere but this nonsense bargaining has to stop. I'd be the happiest man in the world if every time such drama occurs it comes from a player that has scored 40 goals a season (because that means we get to have a player of that quality) but for it to come from an underperforming player? that's just stupid.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I disagree. Nothing beats now or downing tools under Jose.
His absolute heights were under Ole. Say what you want about Ole but he had the front 3 play as a constant goal threat no matter how badly we played
Some of his worst games did come under Ole too.

I am not saying he didn't nose dive further under Rangnick or in patches under Jose.

cyberman

Some of his worst games did come under Ole too.

I am not saying he didn't nose dive further under Rangnick or in patches under Jose.
Yeah but those tended to come when he was injured. It’s just Ole got the absolute best out of him.
Plus he ran, put in an effort. Now when he’s asked to press he doesn’t bother. It’s why I’m reluctant to blame coaching. He just gives up like when he’s surrounded by 2/3 players. He just tries and some stupid nutmeg and jogs back. That can’t be coaching.

AndySmith1990

Lose/lose if he goes? :rolleyes:
In the eyes of a top red like Neville, academy players who break into the first team must be kept at all costs because that proves our DNA is legit. Frankly it'd be a win for United if we sold Rashford and his inflated ego.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yeah but those tended to come when he was injured. It’s just Ole got the absolute best out of him.
Plus he ran, put in an effort. Now when he’s asked to press he doesn’t bother. It’s why I’m reluctant to blame coaching. He just gives up like when he’s surrounded by 2/3 players. He just tries and some stupid nutmeg and jogs back. That can’t be coaching.
Rashford was always not pressing well. He was atrocious in tracking back since before Ole.

The performances are not too different, only last season he got the end of some goals in key moments.