Gaynor Lord Missing

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-67713677

Mother of three, aged 55, last seen near and in Wensum Park.

CCTV is highly disturbing, appearing as if she is in a rush to get somewhere. Working hypothesis is that she went into the river.

Eerily similar to the Nicola Bulley case earlier this year, though her family and friends suggest this behaviour is very "out of character"

Hope she is found soon :(

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
I hope she does, alive and well.

Christmas is a really tough time for anyone with any kind of depression. The rushing somewhere caught me, when you decide to do it, you do it in a rush, before you lose your nerve.

I'm sorry if this is in bad taste, I'm going with the thinking she's safe, but her parents definitely should have gone with Gloria (unless this is a name with a root I don't know).

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
So sad, RIP.

Just a very strange set of affairs for her to leave work that early to do that. Seemed like a decision she made in the spur of the moment but what would drive someone to do something like that if that is the case?

Her friend must feel awful about not answering her call immediately but she couldn't have known what she was thinking. After all, she seemed fine a few days earlier :(

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Sounds like they suspect that it is suicide. Seems an odd way to kill yourself even if you can't swim though.

Last edited: