g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

German Football 22/23 | 2. Bundesliga returns | Hamburg vs Schalke 20:30 |

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I see Bayern are trying to increase the pressure on Dortmund by allowing them to level on points. Very cunning.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
And now Bayern are free to score again...

Dortmund is just embarassing
It's all part of the mind games. Never in doubt. They might choose to concede again now, just to inflict emotional damage on Bayern.

verycute

Supports
Schalke
i cant believe that. How much do you hate Schalke that you turn a 2:0 lead into a 3:3 with Stuttgart being 10man for 50minutes+

You realy dont wanna be Champion do you ?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Dortmund is such a joke. I'm so tired of Bayern winning this :rolleyes:

Idxomer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I switched it right after Dortmund scored their 3rd. They should disband the club when they don't win the league this season.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Heads need to roll at Dortmund. Stuttgart have 10 men, it's the 96th minute and you're ahead by one goal. There were only 5 Dortmund players defending on the last goal! How can that happen? Absolute disgrace from the Dortmund players and management.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Would have been a lot cheaper if they had just stuck with him.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Would have been a lot cheaper if they had just stuck with him.
Things are always clearer in hindsight..and he does have quite a few flaws as well. Still a better choice than the other available candidates (Gisdol?)...people aren't exactly lining up to take over the team in last place when there are only 6 matches left.
As bad as the situation is it's still not an impossible task. Bremen, Stuttgart and Bochum at home, Köln and Wolfsburg (and Bayern) away, that could get them enough points if they somehow get some momentum going.
It's more likely that SV Elversberg will visit the Olympiastadion next season though. ^^

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Things are always clearer in hindsight..and he does have quite a few flaws as well. Still a better choice than the other available candidates (Gisdol?)...people aren't exactly lining up to take over the team in last place when there are only 6 matches left.
As bad as the situation is it's still not an impossible task. Bremen, Stuttgart and Bochum at home, Köln and Wolfsburg (and Bayern) away, that could get them enough points if they somehow get some momentum going.
It's more likely that SV Elversberg will visit the Olympiastadion next season though. ^^
My point was more that everything they tried turned to shit, rather than Dardai being amazing. Still, I agree that he's probably the most pragmatic choice at the moment.
Did this switch happen, because Schwarz really had no future or was it, because results were bad and they are looking for a hail mary?

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
My point was more that everything they tried turned to shit, rather than Dardai being amazing. Still, I agree that he's probably the most pragmatic choice at the moment.
Did this switch happen, because Schwarz really had no future or was it, because results were bad and they are looking for a hail mary?
Well it's definitely a hail mary but apparently the new investors weren't really impressed by him so it was a bit surprising he kept his job when Bobic and his friends were chased out. Schwarz is a nice guy and the players like him but he was unable to fix the issues that have plagued this team for months. My impression is that they were hoping he'd somehow finish the season so that they wouldn't have to spend even more money on wages but now they might have reacted too late.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Here we go. Who could replace him? Lahm? Lothar Matthäus? Will they try to poach Watzke?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Here we go. Who could replace him? Lahm? Lothar Matthäus? Will they try to poach Watzke?
Brazzo has definitely earned himself a promotion I think.

Maybe they could also buy Völler out of his DFB contract. Possibly even replace Tuchel with Flick at that opportunity.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Why? Are they that eager to see them relegated?

verycute

Supports
Schalke
Everyone playing for Schalke. So im sure we wont get anything tomorrow

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern doing their mind games again. Why can't they just play fair.

JustinC00

Bayern looking like utter bellends right now. Sacked Nagglesman just to get knocked out of the CL and potentially lose the league