Glazer owned business given bad reviews by disgruntled fans

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Some of these are brilliant. Done my part too.

Chief123

This is hilarious. Makes for some good light entertainment and much needed escapism. Could happily fire off ten of these a day to various Glazer assets and sponsors. Easy, quick and also funny. New pastime incoming
Masses of utd fans have been targeting tripadvisor as well for all the Glazer businesses. It’s obviously a co-ordinated attack, but I’m not sure where from. Facebook I’m guessing.

Chief123

This may become counter productive in that we could harm all their other businesses so much that Man Utd will be there only one that makes them decent profit. They’ll never end up selling. :lol:

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
This might work if these reviews were spread across ALL their public facing business operations.

Charlie Foley

This may become counter productive in that we could harm all their other businesses so much that Man Utd will be there only one that makes them decent profit. They’ll never end up selling. :lol:
They have the Buccaneers!

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Facilities a bit dated, found a ginger pube and toe nails on the bed, went to complain to the people on the front desk but the team leader Darren Fletcher started shouting at me so i ran away and hid in the toilets

Glorio

Weirdly the principle being applied here (not this specific incident mind), if organised, targeted, and applied at scale, might make life just uncomfortable enough for the Glazers.

If United fans start making life incredibly difficult for all their business ventures around the globe (e.g. random "peaceful" but noisy demonstrations at all their establishments), not by breaking the law, but by being a right nuisance persistently, you wonder if they start thinking it's not worth the hassle. This way, we don't hurt the club, but we definitely hurt the Glazers.

Pretty sure there are more than enough resident fans living around most places the Glazers own. :lol:

mckenic

Now its just the sponsors that need this kind of targeted action. I believe that is the only way to hit the Glazers in the pockets.

Schmeichel=God

"Oh, and the staff are balding with very peculiar haircuts. A strange bunch. Not to be trusted."

"Upon arrival I was however gifted with a bottle of the glazers very own sun cream. ‘McSauce’ I thought this was a nice touch but it offered 0 protection and I am now burnt to a crisp."

"This guy with a massive head (said his name was Harry) jumped out of the wardrobe and scared me."

"Better hotels in Brighton."

"Also, I found hair in my food, which was surprising as the person serving, think it was the owner, had the hairline similar to a powling pin with a piece of thread tied around the top.
Please get fecked."

"Walked in the room, Marko Arnautovic poster on the wall and j*zz all over the place."

:D

Last edited:

M16Red

I'm sure we've done this before, just go after the sponsors.

I think we did it with team viewer.

A bad review a day to keep the glazers away from their fcking pay day.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Weirdly the principle being applied here (not this specific incident mind), if organised, targeted, and applied at scale, might make life just uncomfortable enough for the Glazers.

If United fans start making life incredibly difficult for all their business ventures around the globe (e.g. random "peaceful" but noisy demonstrations at all their establishments), not by breaking the law, but by being a right nuisance persistently, you wonder if they start thinking it's not worth the hassle. This way, we don't hurt the club, but we definitely hurt the Glazers.

Pretty sure there are more than enough resident fans living around most places the Glazers own. :lol:
I agree. And not just their business. Sponsors too. The brand and commercial potential is why they bought Man Utd. No wonder Arnold almost begged those fans to keep sponsors out of it.

The way the landscape has changed since they bought Man Utd, I do think they consider it a real threat. Masses and crowds has increased power due to impact of social media. And there is a growing «cancel culture».

This would not only hurt them, but also Man Utd. So it is a dangerous measure, but it is the only thing that I do think could make them consider selling out. Due to the way it would hurt the brand value.

I also think it is a «realistic» measure. A few thousand well-organized supporters could cause significant damange without looking like idiots themself doing something illegal.

Barthez

Every day I wake up and hate the Glazers more & more.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Would be smarter if there were no references to Manchester United as they will just have the reviews removed - leave genuine sounding reviews spread out and I doubt they'll have a chance to dispute them.

Do the same for sponsors too, genuine sounding negative reviews, name dropping their competitors as a much better company etc.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The tripadvisor reviews for this hotel need hitting also - here is the link;

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...g_Resort_Golf_Club-St_Petersburg_Florida.html

Message from Tripadvisor: Due to a recent event that has attracted media attention and has caused an influx of review submissions that do not describe a first-hand experience, we have temporarily suspended publishing new reviews for this listing. If you’ve had a firsthand experience at this property, please check back soon - we’re looking forward to receiving your review!

AJ VII

Looks like the recent reviews have been deleted. When I checked last night the rating was down to 3.6 with 4200+ reviews. It now says 4.4 with 3200+ reviews

The Neville wears Prada

Looks like somehow all the negative google reviews have now been taken down :( didn't think it would be so easy for them to do this.

The Neville wears Prada

Too many reviewers were referring to the Glazers and the club... will obviously be taken down!

I would suggest hitting Stoney Clover Lane - owned by Glazers daughter. Link won't add here, search and do google reviews.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
United fans battering everything to do with Epstein related Apollo now. They’ve closed comments on their socials, getting horrible reviews and their contact emails are getting flooded. Keep it up. Make sure these vile cretins understand they’re not welcome anywhere near the club.

Lewnited

United fans battering everything to do with Epstein related Apollo now. They’ve closed comments on their socials, getting horrible reviews and their contact emails are getting flooded. Keep it up. Make sure these vile cretins understand they’re not welcome anywhere near the club.

Good!

Just did my part and dropped them an email:)