Good article on Davy Gray

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Ah yeah that was a good article. And Fletch gives that large amount to David Gray!? I know he can afford it but still. Hopefully the player that eventually replaces Nev will be from the ranks

Arc

Hearts got scammed

A great example of how terrible our club used to be run! Why would you punt a 16 year old for £50K if you already knew he was the next big thing? Baffles me!

:lol:

----------------

Seriously though, he seems a good lad, but the Antwerp fans weren't all that excited about him, probably because he was playing in the shadow of Simpson who'd left rather suddenly. Hope he can make it though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Hearts got scammed

A great example of how terrible our club used to be run! Why would you punt a 16 year old for £50K if you already knew he was the next big thing? Baffles me!

:lol:

----------------

Seriously though, he seems a good lad, but the Antwerp fans weren't all that excited about him, probably because he was playing in the shadow of Simpson who'd left rather suddenly. Hope he can make it though.
He did rip up his cruciate ligaments in only his 2nd game at the club.

Ambivalent

How many times have I got to say it? I'm not Bovve
I would be in Babylon if David Gray was successful at this club. He's not The One I Love but he has a lot of potential. The coaches last year weren't too keen on the lad, but This Year's Love his steely grit and surging runs from right back. I'm wondering when Gary Neville will Sail Away from United. When he does, young Davy can Say Hello And Wave Goodbye to his right back predecessor.

...Please Forgive Me.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Well done, Fletch. Unless it's the only way you can make a friend.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I would be in Babylon if David Gray was successful at this club. He's not The One I Love but he has a lot of potential. The coaches last year weren't too keen on the lad, but This Year's Love his steely grit and surging runs from right back. I'm wondering when Gary Neville will Sail Away from United. When he does, young Davy can Say Hello And Wave Goodbye to his right back predecessor.

...Please Forgive Me.
My, oh my. What are you?

Never saw him play in the Flesh, but on MUTV I've seen him Shine Everytime. Let's hope he won't be Gathering Dust in the reserves next season - thinking What Am I Doing Wrong - but instead plays great footie with a big Smile on his face. Doing your cruciate can feck up your pace, and if he comes back in Slow Motion It's All Over. In that case Sell, Sell, Sell. Faster, Sooner, Now! But as long as he doesn't climb the White Ladder with Rio, he should be fine.

Ambivalent, we're not right.