Gaming Gotham Knights - (Out 2021)

Bojan11

Description got leaked

Batman: Gotham Knights by WB Montreal. Soft reboot of the Arkham franchise. The menacing Talon and the Court of Owls manipulate several factions into taking out the Bat family. Play as Batman, with Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl unlockable for side quests and free roam. Launching November 2020 for XBO, XSX, PS4, PS5 and PC.
Unveiling on the 22nd.

JohnZSmith27

Isn't this the studio that did Arkham Origins? That was pretty disappointing. Hopefully this is better.

Bojan11

Isn't this the studio that did Arkham Origins? That was pretty disappointing. Hopefully this is better.
Yes, same dev. Suicide Squad is made by rocsteady.

JohnZSmith27

Yes, same dev. Suicide Squad is made by rocsteady.

I heard about the Suicide Squad one alright. Fingers crossed its as good as the Arkham games.

As for Gotham Knights, I do like the idea of the co-op if they can do it properly.

Bojan11

I heard about the Suicide Squad one alright. Fingers crossed its as good as the Arkham games.

As for Gotham Knights, I do like the idea of the co-op if they can do it properly.
Just found out Suicide Squad unveiling is in 6 hours. Thought it was now alongside this game.

Adamsk7

Thought it looked graphically very impressive in places, not so in others (the capes and her hair). The combat looked very simple and The AÍ just stood there waiting to get punched. I guess it’s an early build but in a trailer you should get those things right.
Overall not as excited as I am by Suicide Squad. Looking forward to that trailer in a few hours

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Looks alright.
Funnily enough I'm replaying Arkham Knight. Still holds up. The bat-mobile mission's aren't as irritating as I remember. Rather enjoyable.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I have high hopes. I freaking loved Arkham Knights - I’d have it as my most favourite offline game. Done everything bar all the 2000000000 riddler missions.

Smores

Looks alright.
Funnily enough I'm replaying Arkham Knight. Still holds up. The bat-mobile mission's aren't as irritating as I remember. Rather enjoyable.
Just played it through for the first time myself. After hearing all those initial reviews when it first came out i was a bit surprised that i enjoyed all the bat mobile ones. Really not that hard, I think there was only one i put aside until I'd got more upgrades.

Doing all the riddler stuff was a bit of a pain, they could have halved it.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Just played it through for the first time myself. After hearing all those initial reviews when it first came out i was a bit surprised that i enjoyed all the bat mobile ones. Really not that hard, I think there was only one i put aside until I'd got more upgrades.

Doing all the riddler stuff was a bit of a pain, they could have halved it.
Yknow,I'm wondering whether they put-out a update that changed a few minor things regarding the Bat-mobile missions. On my initial play-through (in 2018) those parts really were a pain.
Now they're enjoyable and somewhat easy and I dont think I've developed that much as a gamer.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
The one for me was those massive tanks. Took me ages to to that mission. Controllers were damaged by me in pure frustration..
Those were fun too, it becomes a little too easy when you get the hang of it with the Knight and then they become a bit more challenging with Deadshot.

The tunnel boss fight followed by the sniper battle with the Knight are brilliantly tense.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Those were fun too, it becomes a little too easy when you get the hang of it with the Knight and then they become a bit more challenging with Deadshot.

The tunnel boss fight followed by the sniper battle with the Knight are brilliantly tense.
True! I’d nearly redownload it and play through again. Just a brilliant game