Graham Potter | Apparently in "serious" talks with Ajax

kaku06

The reports came out that they will no longer be progressing with those talks. He’s linked to Chelsea if the sack Poch same as if we sack ETH.
But it seems like he isn’t a target for us at all. Tuchel or Southgate it is then.

macheda14

But it seems like he isn’t a target for us at all. Tuchel or Southgate it is then.
The club likely don’t have any idea who we want yet as the decision makers in that matter are barely through the door if at all. Wilcox and Berrada will be the two to make that decision if Ashworth can’t be brought in sooner. I wouldn’t give credence to many reports in our movements as of yet.

CM

Maybe not clubs the size of United and Bayern, but according to people like Ornstein EtH is still quite highly thought of amongst European clubs. United are seen as a complete mess, so this season won't count against him outside of England as much as people seem to think/hope.
Crazy line of thinking really given we are being outperformed by numerous teams who aren't as good.

croadyman

Well he can’t just decide to stay can he? The club have got rid of him, not surprisingly considering his just not a top league manager.
I still feel he could be a good fit for INEOS,however agree with others I can see Erik staying due to lack of options and people not in place