Graham Potter | Apparently in "serious" talks with Ajax

The Firestarter

Them going to Potter doesn't add up with the rumours for the owner wanting Ronaldo. Poch or Zidane would be more likely if that's his vision.

SAFMUTD

Hopefully they'll be tempted by the big name and go for Poch or Zidane. I think Potter is the best choice so hopefully they feck that up.

RedDevilRoshi

There’s nothing on the Kelty Hearts website/Twitter regarding an approach for Potter from Chelsea?

Meaning John Potter hehe

largelyworried

Potter must feel some trepidation. Opportunities at these big clubs don't come along that often, but Chelsea look like even more of a circus than us. They're briefing that the owner was unhappy about Tuchel not being interested in Ronaldo - would Potter react any differently?

Dr. StrangeHate

Potter must feel some trepidation. Opportunities at these big clubs don't come along that often, but Chelsea look like even more of a circus than us. They're briefing that the owner was unhappy about Tuchel not being interested in Ronaldo - would Potter react any differently?
Then why not sack a week earlier and solve United's problem as well.

Giggsy13

Potter seems like a manager who will need time to implement his tactics and philosophy. It’s a risk for him to take the job now where results may be mixed and Boehly may have another knee jerk reaction.

redcucumber

I fecking hate Brighton.

Also I think Potter will struggle dealing with big egos.

But mainly, I fecking hate Brighton.

It’s moot anyway as it’ll be Pochettino. The new owner will want a ‘name’, you can tell he’s that type.
A United fan that seemingly hates Brighton more than Chelsea? Bit odd

redcucumber

Have we not got any hackers that can instigate a campaign to get Rodgers name circulating on the American soccer Twittersphere. His teeth are tailor-made for the American market.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Funny that Poch took over from Tuchel at PSG and that it may happen all over again

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I fecking hate Brighton.

Also I think Potter will struggle dealing with big egos.

But mainly, I fecking hate Brighton.

It’s moot anyway as it’ll be Pochettino. The new owner will want a ‘name’, you can tell he’s that type.
Why do you hate Brighton?

BorisManUtd

Before his PSG stint, think Pochettino would be favourite ahead of Potter. Poch's time at PSG wasn't great though and Potter's Brighton look even better this season so Potter clear favourite. He'll be at Chelsea by the weekend, watching the game against Fulham from the stands, if not even managing it though it's only 3 days away.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Hope they get Zidane. Would be cool to see him in the PL. Sounds like it’ll be Potter though.