Greatest Non British/Irish United XI

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
VDS

Vida......Blanc......Stam

Hargreaves

Veron.......Pogba
Kanchelskis...................Ronaldo
Cantona

Ruud
For the purposes of my team, Hargreaves is Canadian. By birth. By accent.

It's a fantasy team so I don't really have to give a damn about whether they win or not. They'd score a ridiculous amount of goals though and I'd always go home happy.

Last edited:

lysglimt

Scout
Buttner will go down in the history as the scorer of the ugliest and slowest solo goal ever, Obertan for having a cone of a head, Varela for having the strangest of loans to Castilla. Kleberson was decent but weak mentally, Bellion for looking like US 50's actor, Falcao for always slipping on the floor. Tosic was thought to have a wand of a left foot but it didn't work out. Darmian for his awful facial hair but still not the worst. Taibi and Prunier for ..?
Strangely - both of them both had good debuts. Taibi at Anfield and Prunier against QPR. But both of them naturally weren't good enough and arrived at the club at the wrong time. So they were poor - and also had no help from lacklustre teammates.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Buttner will go down in the history as the scorer of the ugliest and slowest solo goal ever, Obertan for having a cone of a head, Varela for having the strangest of loans to Castilla. Kleberson was decent but weak mentally, Bellion for looking like US 50's actor, Falcao for always slipping on the floor. Tosic was thought to have a wand of a left foot but it didn't work out. Darmian for his awful facial hair but still not the worst. Taibi and Prunier for ..?
Taibi for the ball slipping through his legs. My first thought every time I hear of him.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Disappointing Foreign XI

Taibi
Darmian Blanc Prunier Fabio
Schweinsteiger Veron Di Maria
Cruyff
Falcao Rossi
Subs: Kleberson, Schneiderlin, Djemba x 2, Petrucci, Blomqvist

Prioritised players that performed below their reputation/my expectations. I loved Veron and he produced some brilliant performances here, but overall it just didn't click for him relative to his abilities. Blanc was a brilliant player signed a few years too late, same with Schweinsteiger really, although there were some question marks about his attitude whereas I never heard a single negative sentiment about Blanc. Falcao was likeable too but his body seemed to have broken down completely and I'm surprised he's subsequently rebounded so well. Di Maria was just a putrid turd who never wanted to be here. Taibi and Darmian arrived with solid enough reputations and stereotypes dictate that I'll always be optimistic about Italian GKs and defenders but the less said regarding them the better. I'd seen Cruyff play a handful of times before he joined us and he looked a bit shit but surely we had a right to expect a bit more from a player named J. Cruyff? Prunier is included as I couldn't think of an alternative and because I was optimistic about him after watching highlights of his debut on Match of the Day, before his horror show in the next match and subsequent disappearance. Fabio and Rossi still sting...both very talented and likeable, but injuries and lack of first team opportunities did for them here. Fabio never really kicked on elsewhere, but Rossi turned out to be a terrific player in between his horrendous misfortune with injuries. There's others of varying degrees of talent in that youth category too, such as Petrucci and Possebon.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Taibi

Varela Sylvestre Buttner

Bebe Fellaini Djemba-Djemba Fortune Obertan

Dong Manucho

That team would get less points than Derby did.

Eddy_JukeZ

De Gea
Valencia-Vidic-Stam-Evra

Pogba-Matic

Nani-Cantona-Ronaldo
RVP/RVN

I have a really hard time picking between Van Persie and Ruud.

Impulse

VDS

Vida......Blanc......Stam

Hargreaves

Veron
Kanchelskis...................................Ronaldo
Cantona

Ruud
For the purposes of my team, Hargreaves is Canadian. By birth. By accent.

It's a fantasy team so I don't really have to give a damn about whether they win or not. They'd score a ridiculous amount of goals though and I'd always go home happy.

Don't you at least want an eleventh player?

ghagua

Schmeichel

Valencia - Stam - Vidic - Evra

Veron - Matic - Pogba

RvP

RvN - Ronaldo​