Greatest PL Bicycle Kick Goal Ever ?

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
That’s what is so astounding as well about Maradona. Any player that tries a bicicleta for the top corner every once in a blue moon (or red), is gonna get some sort of acceptance for the audacity of going for absolute gold and forgiveness because it’s nigh on impossible.

Maradona made a habit out of passing accurate passes with bicicletas, which is generally maybe more difficult, but has less extreme upside and more chance of looking silly. He even did it from his own toss up. For him it was just another one of many ways to bypass a defence.
Yeap, but he was Diego, perhaps from the virtuoso malabarists, the one that while entertaining played with more sense, even his most ridiculous skills had him focus on advancing and taking advantage, not just to entertain.

Last edited:

Vanrouge

Had it in my head there was another screamer as I was at that game but I was too lazy to look it up. Martial indeed
Lucky you to be there on that day! I'm now an ocean and a continent away from Old Trafford, but I miss being there for days like these.

I sometimes think of Martial's debut against Liverpool and mourn what might have been. He could have been brilliant for us without the endless injuries. Makes me think of anther French striker of ours: Louis Saha.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Berba vs Pool is criminally underrated. The only player who can score on a bicycle kick and pretend like he didn't care what happened.

Pintu

Garnacho’s was so good.

I love the Berbatov goal vs Pool as well.