Greatest Underrated Goals

Le Red

It always intrigued me how some goals are overrated and feature in almost every greatest goals compilation, while some brilliant goals are buried in the sands of time.
I made this thread so we can share some of the most beautiful goals that are either forgotten or not held in as much high regard as they should.
I will start with three. The first is Diego Maradona's goal vs Greece in the WC 1994. This goal is very unique in the way it was exquisitely set up by a number of short passes. The brilliant finish was the icing on the cake:

Next, a beauty produced by Qatar's Yusef Ahmed in the Asian Cup 2011. Very similar to the famous Maicon goal vs Juventus, it differs in having less juggle, but an incredible finish.

The third one, some of you will argue against featuring in this list because it features in any decent Ibra compilation and most of you will remember it. Still, it hardly appears anywhere outside dedicated Ibra clips, which is why I think it's underrated. It's simply one of the most beautiful and powerful finishes ever seen in a football match:

I hope you will have your own contributions! I'm eager to see beautiful goals that I've never seen or forgotten about.

Panixs

Supports
Fulham

This goal from Jon Harley is one of the best I have ever seen in person. Never see it on any goal compilations.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Messi's thigh touch running at full pelt world cup 2018.

Ronaldo's header v Roma.

Rooney header v City in FA Cup.

Neymar's incredible run when playing for Santos. I still dont even know what the feck he did.

MikeeMike

Have no link but I always loved the tap in fro OGS away at Charlton after Giggs tried an outrageous chip from half way line.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Andy Cole's exquisite chip in the title clincher V Spurs in 99. So much happened in those 10 days , we won 3 major trophies,, which is probably why that goal didn't get as much attention as it deserved.

James Peril

This goal from Jon Harley is one of the best I have ever seen in person. Never see it on any goal compilations.
Very nice, although poor goalkeeping and it reminds me of that goal from....
Edman? Tottenham? That one was better, slightly.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Rooney vs West Ham away. Half-way line.

Andy Cole's exquisite chip in the title clincher V Spurs in 99. So much happened in those 10 days , we won 3 major trophies,, which is probably why that goal didn't get as much attention as it deserved.
Yes. Considering the pressure in that game, to try an audacious effort as the one Cole pulled off needs a greater admiration.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Was that the last great Euros ?
The outcome of the whole tournament made it so unique, before Spain started their obvious reign over Europe so there's definitely something in it.

If VAR won't be overused perhaps we'll witness something as much as mindblowing as 2004.

Chipper

Adulterer.
That Rafael goal vs... QPR was it?

Yeah that was it

Well I'd mostly forgotten about it. I remember his one against Liverpool much more, and Evra's goal against Bayern which is similar in nature. Mind you, I think Evra's even goes slightly under the radar too as it came in defeat and was under Moyes which we all want to forget about.

diarm

I still don't think the Pogba tap in after Rashford ended the careers of the entire Bournemouth left flank gets enough credit as a goal. One the best assists I've ever seen. The Ronaldo tap in after Berbatov did similar to West Ham as well for that matter.