Greenwood decision - what would you have liked to have seen from the club? (poll when the mods get round to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
a) pay up his contract
b) loan him with view to selling him later
c) loan him with view to reintegrating him later
d) sell him now
e) slowly bring him back
f) bring him in immediately

colombianmancunian

I would have liked that the brought him back slowly. We are short on personal in the attacking front and could really use .

If the girl has forgiven him, has his child and is with him, who am I to judge.?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Twitter even added a disclaimer to help some of the more challenged posters figure it out. Good man, Elon.

TsuWave

Twitter even added a disclaimer to help some of the more challenged posters figure it out. Good man, Elon.
The community notes feature has nothing to do with Elon and was already in the pipeline prior to him buying twitter.

Praising Elon is also a weird moral path to take considering what goes on at his companies

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
The community notes feature has nothing to do with Elon and was already in the pipeline prior to him buying twitter.

Praising Elon is also a weird hill to die on considering what goes on at his companies
:lol: I was being facetious. Elon is very obviously a gowl.

L1nk

Considering the statement he should either be Sold (which can help fund a signing or two this summer) or Loaned out with an obligation or option to buy.

croadyman

Considering the statement he should either be Sold (which can help fund a signing or two this summer) or Loaned out with an obligation or option to buy.
Despite how much we need the money he can't be sold as not played for 18 months,so loaned with obligation to buy looks the best bet

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I just wish there had been more communication from Greenwood himself and more communication from the club earlier.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
We don't need more Greenwood threads. This discussion is already occurring in the existing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.