Griezmann back to Atlético? \ Signs for A.Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The main reason Griezmann didn't work out for them (stupid amount of money spent on him and his wages aside) seemed to be that he's most effective playing in all the spaces Messi took up for Barca.

So now they feck him off after losing Messi. :houllier:

ReallyUSA

That clusterfeck couldn't have happened to a better club and player.

Castia

He's been pretty shite and is on a huge contract but feck me Barce are in trouble. Apparently they're replacing him with De Jong :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Shit celebration and cnuty hair.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
You would think after Messi left, he would have flourished in that Barca team but his 800k p/w salary must be too much for Barca

Canagel

The main reason Griezmann didn't work out for them (stupid amount of money spent on him and his wages aside) seemed to be that he's most effective playing in all the spaces Messi took up for Barca.

So now they feck him off after losing Messi. :houllier:
He was rubbish even after Messi left

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I'm sure Barca will pay a good chunk of his salary or he took a massive, massive pay cut.

prateik

Barca with some serious downgrading .
Messi, Griezmann gone..

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
What an utter failure of a transfer that was. They appear to be losing a massive amount of money as well. £40m buy option. Didn't Barca buy him for over £100m? :lol:

Atletico done well out of this, fair play to them.

izec

What an utter failure of a transfer that was. They appear to be losing a massive amount of money as well. £40m buy option. Didn't Barca buy him for over £100m? :lol:

Atletico done well out of this, fair play to them.
Barca are just desperate to get rid, anything works

Cloud7

Did he ever actually win anything at Barcelona? Seems like he just wasted a couple years of his career and lost out on a La Liga trophy

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Barca are just desperate to get rid, anything works
Well, at least they're on their way to a slow rebuild...I guess. Although I wouldn't trust them to get it right this time either.

Jev

I've watched Griezmann quite a few times, and for the life of me I can't figure out what he's supposed to excel at, or why he ever became so highly rated. He's so often anonymous, ineffective and just so very meh, whether he's playing for France or Barcelona. Am I the only one who just can't see his special qualities?

LARulz

Have they got rid of all his wages or still paying a huge chunk?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I've watched Griezmann quite a few times, and for the life of me I can't figure out what he's supposed to excel at, or why he ever became so highly rated. He's so often anonymous, ineffective and just so very meh, whether he's playing for France or Barcelona. Am I the only one who just can't see his special qualities?
Cool dancing.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
40m euros. That has to be one of the worst deals ever, him going to Barca that is. Up there with Sanchez?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Barca getting rid of Suarez and Atleti signing him for free, and the Barca spending over 100m on Griezmann must be the worst bit of transfer activity, ever :lol:

Griezmann flops, Suarez/Atleti wins the league and then loans Griezmann back from Barca :lol:

USREDEVIL

I too am blind to his talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.