Griezmann back to Atlético? \ Signs for A.Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

USREDEVIL

Barca getting rid of Suarez for free and spending over 100m on Griezmann must be the worst bit of transfer activity, ever :lol:

Griezmann flops, Suarez/Atleti wins the league and loans Griezmann back from Barca :lol:
Atletico have done a madness on poor (literally) Barca. You love to see it.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Barca getting rid of Suarez and Atleti signing him for free, and the Barca spending over 100m on Griezmann must be the worst bit of transfer activity, ever :lol:

Griezmann flops, Suarez/Atleti wins the league and then loans Griezmann back from Barca :lol:
This together with buying Coutinho for 140m, then loaning him to Bayern Munich and watching as he scores against them to beat them 8-2 in the champions league :lol:

It’s actually insane how badly run the club has been in recent years.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
This together with buying Coutinho for 140m, then loaning him to Bayern Munich and watching as he scores against them to beat them 8-2 in the champions league :lol:

Didn't they also have to pay him a bonus for winning the tournament with Bayern :lol:?

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Luuk de Jong to Barca as the replacement borders on the Faubertian no matter what state their finances are in.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Atletico have done a madness on poor (literally) Barca. You love to see it.
Great bit of business.

:lol: we just need them to loan out Dembele and have him score a goal for his new team against them as well to complete the trifecta :lol:

Bartomeu and co should be sued for sheer incompetence.

The Purley King

I've watched Griezmann quite a few times, and for the life of me I can't figure out what he's supposed to excel at, or why he ever became so highly rated. He's so often anonymous, ineffective and just so very meh, whether he's playing for France or Barcelona. Am I the only one who just can't see his special qualities?
It’s not just you
He’s actually not that good.
I mean he’s decent but how he ended up earning €800k a week will be the subject for an ancient mysteries episode from the year 3,000

2 man midfield

I’d love it if we got Real or Barca in the CL. About time we knocked one of them out for a change.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
At Madrid have the strongest squad in the league by some margin.

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
Very good deal for Barcelona. Got rid of those disgusting wages for a completely average player.

Probably helps atletico win the league too over real.

Atletico on the other hand adds a player Simeone can work with and get the back to back league title.

RetroStu

I dont get it, are Nou Camp tickets like £200+ or something?, how could they be in this bad a position just from one season without ticket money?.

marktan

What a terrible deal for Barca this was. The funny thing is that everyone knew he wasn't what they needed, and yet they went and spunked 130m euros on him. What a job Barto did at Barca.

RetroStu

And to think 10 years ago they were the best team on the planet by some distance, arguably the best ever.

Thank god we are a pretty well run club.

Lebowski

Didn't Barcelona blame not being able to ship on Greizmann as a big reason why they couldn't afford to keep Messi?

They're in absolute free fall.

fps

I've watched Griezmann quite a few times, and for the life of me I can't figure out what he's supposed to excel at, or why he ever became so highly rated. He's so often anonymous, ineffective and just so very meh, whether he's playing for France or Barcelona. Am I the only one who just can't see his special qualities?
He isn’t that good. Never has been. Never.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
De Jong scored 4 league goals last season

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
As an Atletico supporter, I don't like him back... He was rude with his exit 2 years ago and probably he already brought the best he could while he was with Atletico... He will eclipse Matheus Cunha or Joao Felix progression.

Nonetheless, Simeone knows him well so he will probably be able to return him to some decent run. But I don't expect much TBH.

As for Barsa... It must be hard to be on Laporta's shoes. Very very dark times ahead for the club.

2 man midfield

Least we stuffed Sociedad and Granada. Hope we never play Atletico though.
Same. I’ve spent way too many years laughing at their shithousery against the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool. Don’t fancy being on the receiving end.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Sergio Agüero joins Barcelona to finally play with his best friend, Leo Messi.

That doesn't happen, Agüero is trapped in Barcelona and the sporting project has the appeal of a well worn jockstrap at Mardi Gras

RetroStu

I dont understand the De Jong thing. I mean are they really in that bad a situation that they are just looking for anyone they can pay peanuts to?

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
God I hope Griezman had a poo in Koemans office drawer when he thought he was going to Atletico

Status
Not open for further replies.