Gwyneth Paltrow skiing trial

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Mike Smalling

Do the witnesses have more credibilituly than Paltrows vampire repellent sprays though?

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I’m starting a band called Ouch and the Blood-Curdling Scream

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
My impression, from having looked at a few minutes of testimony and the animation thingy GP's lawyer presented is that the guy is in the wrong and Paltrow was being reasonable and careful.

Rooney24

It’s an interesting one in that one of them from the off is clearly lying.

cyberman

Whoever was at the bottom has right of way, that’s all this boils down to.

Rooney24

Is this your first time following a trial?
usually the lies get revealed in the course of a trial. Here we have a case where both of them are saying they were hit from behind from the outset.

hobbers

Bit fecking mad the way she tries to make someone crashing into her on a ski slope into some sort of weird quasi-sexual assault.
Yeah it doesnt speak too highly of her that apparently that's the first thing she thought when colliding with someone on a ski slope.

And that then justified mouthing off at the other party and leaving without checking to see if they were okay.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Bit fecking mad the way she tries to make someone crashing into her on a ski slope into some sort of weird quasi-sexual assault.
Perhaps she tested out a new product? Skis that smell like her vagina? When sliding down the mountain side it releases a powerful pheromone. Warning: may also attract bears.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Not sure why anyone is saying there's no footage - there is CCTV footage of the sexual assault:

Brophs

The One and Only
-Your witness, fanny candle.
-OBJECTION, YOUR HONOUR
-Overruled. Proceed, fanny candle.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Do the witnesses have more credibilituly than Paltrows vampire repellent sprays though?
To be fair, since buying her Vampire repellant sprays, I haven't been attacked by a vampire once.

Jippy

Staff
Yeah it doesnt speak too highly of her that apparently that's the first thing she thought when colliding with someone on a ski slope.

And that then justified mouthing off at the other party and leaving without checking to see if they were okay.
If someone flies into you from behind on a ski slope -particularly if they're 'grunting' and being pervy- asking if they're ok wouldn't be the first thought on your mind.

hobbers

If someone flies into you from behind on a ski slope -particularly if they're 'grunting' and being pervy- asking if they're ok wouldn't be the first thought on your mind.
Sexual assault wouldnt be anywhere close to the first thought on the mind of any well adjusted person either.

Even if there's no reliable evidence to decide who was responsible, both parties agree that the guy came out of the collision clearly a lot worse for wear. But Paltrow did a 'James Corden in a restaurant' act and then fled.

Belisarius

This is going back a few years now. But, a classmate of mine in college deliberately crashed/bumped into a young woman from behind on a ski hill in an attempt to break the ice with her. He was unsuccessful.....

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
This is going back a few years now. But, a classmate of mine in college deliberately crashed/bumped into a young woman from behind on a ski hill in an attempt to break the ice with her. He was unsuccessful.....
Did she break the ice with her ragdolling body at least?

Absolutely snow chance it would ever work. He must have been piste when he thought that up.

Belisarius

Did she break the ice with her ragdolling body at least?

Absolutely snow chance it would ever work. He must have been piste when he thought that up.
I don't think he was drunk. If memory serves, I do think he was one of those guys who believed he was god's gift to women though.

Jippy

Staff

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I heard somewhere she's upset that she missed a whole half day of skiing because of the old fool.
I read that too somewhere and thought it sounded so petty I burst out laughing. I think it might have formed part of her counter suit.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I read that too somewhere and thought it sounded so petty I burst out laughing. I think it might have formed part of her counter suit.
Not sure what it was but if it was part of her defense it made her look like an uncaring rich bitch. :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Do you not have to take insurance when going skiing? Wouldn't that cover this? Or the resort has insurance?

Golf has insurance incase I brain someone walking their dog, the courses either supply it as part of your fee, or you can buy it separately as not all courses do it.

Seems whack you'd fly down a mountain without insurance anyway.