Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I'd take chucking a dart at a board with the faces of the U23s on as captain over the current ineffectual, wet joke of a cnut we have in the role.
I'd have my wife, and she's been dead 15 years, she would still show more fight than big man Harry.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Showed more fight in 5 mins than the rest of the team all season.

croadyman

Showed more fight than anyone else which is a shambolic state of affairs

ROFLUTION

Idiotic performance from him. The praise in here seems desperate and out of frustration.

Seemed behind their tempo even as a sub and therefore forced to do these shitty tackles. Lost the ball which led to 3-0.

Created enemies enough to get a few tackles back when he'll get older - terrible way to go about.. you gonna get injured with tackles like this, as you create too many enemies. Wont get far with this mentality. Long way if he is to make it here.

OverratedOpinion

Idiotic performance from him. The praise in here seems desperate and out of frustration.

Seemed behind their tempo even as a sub and therefore forced to do these shitty tackles. Lost the ball which led to 3-0.

Created enemies enough to get a few tackles back when he'll get older - terrible way to go about.. you gonna get injured with tackles like this, as you create too many enemies. Wont get far with this mentality. Long way if he is to make it here.
He just isn't really the issue is he?

Raven

:lol:

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united

Shambles of a post

So he shouldn’t be tackling anyone for fear of “making enemies” in future ?

Edit: username checks out haha

Sylar

He did what I wanted, got into them
He could be shit for all I care, at least he fooking got around and put himself about

RonaldoVII

There's always one trying to be different.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

You are criticising a youth player brought on away vs pool when the senior players were all shite?
He was clearly thrown to the wolves out there

GL21

Fantastic Hannibal. All the cnuts standing alongside him should be ashamed. He did nothing wrong, gave the fecking absolute ball bag Henderson some and the keita incident was nothing. Only impression on the game was hopefully his studs on 'hendo'

Adnan

Talent Spotter
So Rangnick didn't think it was good to throw youngsters into the deep-end due to the current malaise we were going through, but threw him on against Liverpool at Anfield instead. And to Hannibal's credit he dropped Henderson to the ground when Bruno was struggling in that regard.

I had a Liverpool fan message me at the end of the game, and amongst other things, he mentioned that he was surprised how Hannibal came into the pitch at Anfield and seemed to treat it like another game. He was very impressed that a young player didn't even show any nerves.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Yeah, he was dire. As someone said in the match day thread, you should carefully pick when to introduce young players. He didn’t seem to the temperament for this.

Castia

Should have been given games prior to tonight

Why we keep playing Pogba when he’s leaving and playing shite is beyond me

Abraxas

It was a bit petulant really, which is the fear with this lad from what I've heard from a few sources that have seen more of him. He didn't do much to quell those fears did he? In the context of the game it might have been welcome but generally speaking it wouldn't be good - he'd never last 90 minutes. Hopefully he gets chances in some more reasonable situations since the season is becoming nothingness.

reddevilchennai

What an idiotic post? It was poor pass from Maguire that costed us that goal.

Jev

Can't really take the praise seriously. Lost the ball cheaply for the fourth goal (albeit after an ungrateful pass from Maguire) and was clearly overeager, lucky not to be sent off. There's passion and then there's just being reckless.

Sylar

People will blame him the 4th goal but that pass to him by Maguire was criminal

Red00012

There is probably a shocking amount of bad posts in the match thread I haven’t read but this will be difficult to beat

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
To he honest, it wasn't a bad game for him to hopefully learn a lesson or two. Happy he came on, welcome to the Premier league.

DevTheRed

Now Pogba is injured hopefully he gets more minutes. If Ralf appreciates two things it’s effort and physicality, and the lad certainly showed both when he came on.

ROFLUTION

You are criticising a youth player brought on away vs pool when the senior players were all shite?
He was clearly thrown to the wolves out there
Im sorry Am I obliged to mention all other ten crappy players if I want to make a post about Hannibal?

He was thrown to the wolves, and did his best under the circumstances. To me it was an immature performance, and the tackles he made was tackles he made because he arrived too late, as he was not fit for the tempo. That's not a sign of a decent performance to me.

Glad he got game time though

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It’s one thing to earn a yellow and be lucky to escape a red with some important or hard tackles that have a real impact and shift the momentum in the game. We needed that all match, but that isn’t what Hannibal offered.

It’s another thing to be lucky to stay on the pitch in a 10 minute cameo with general clumsiness and sloppy play. The lad looked a liability.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Im sorry Am I obliged to mention all other ten crappy players if I want to make a post about Hannibal?

He was thrown to the wolves, and did his best under the circumstances. To me it was an immature performance, and the tackles he made was tackles he made because he arrived too late, as he was not fit for the tempo. That's not a sign of a decent performance to me.
Immature performance from a youth player thrown into a game with no leaders around and the team 2-0 down. What do you expect. The criticism is unwarranted

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Yeah, he was dire. As someone said in the match day thread, you should carefully pick when to introduce young players. He didn’t seem to the temperament for this.
It was a Derby game, we were wet and lifeless and he came on and put himself about a bit. Seemed to suit the temperament perfectly to me.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It’s one thing to earn a yellow and be lucky to escape a red with some important or hard tackles that have a real impact and shift the momentum in the game. We needed that all match, but that isn’t what Hannibal offered.

It’s another thing to be lucky to stay on the pitch in a 10 minute cameo with general clumsiness and sloppy play. The lad looked a liability.
Yeah he was a bit too fiery at times.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Goal is not on him - Maguire hung him out to dry for the goal

its a fecking match against Liverpool. Show some grip and intensity ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.