Happy 47th Birthday Paul Scholes

Siorac

I wonder if he actually celebrates it or he's just sitting there looking glum while others are singing Happy Birthday.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'd say it's his birthday, so he should put his feet up, but who knows what that means in his house...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Had no idea it was his birthday toeday.

47?! That sucks. It feels like only yesterday he was hanging off the edge of the box waiting for a nibble.

Trequarista10

This video makes me yearn for a 442. Wingers high up the pitch, strikers running into channels. Getting around and in behind the opposition.

Sure teams with 3 in midfield would look to dominate possession against you, but if you have enough quality to get the ball wide quickly then no team likes defending against a team with two wingers pushed high and two CFs attacking the box.

Oranges038

47... ffs.. Kanu is still only 45.

He always did like to have a bit of nibble after the ball was gone

It's also this guys birthday today.

Bwuk

Ruined his legacy by sucking his daughters toes. Every time he's mentioned at the minute it's all you can think about!

RUCK4444

Wonder if he's had a nice big mouthful of toes for his birthday this morning.

Jokes. Loved him as a player, would bring peak Scholes back over almost any former player right now.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Best midfielder and one of top 3 naturally gifted players I've seen. Don't even need to go into sub categories like best shooter, passer etc.

Happy fecking birthday.

MrBest

Ruined his legacy by sucking his daughters toes. Every time he's mentioned at the minute it's all you can think about!
I was about to react and say he will always be a legend, but i cannot argue. The first thing that comes to my mind now is toes and the image of him munching on them. What a player though, no one quite like him out there.

Flexdegea

He was God for me on the pitch.

Sad reality is we prob not see anyone as good as in midfield for us again.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
How I wish he never became a pundit. Great great player though. That goal against Barca :drool:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Happy birthday. Now stop trimming toenails with your mouth, we have technology.