Harry Kane MBE | Performances

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Kane goes two clear in the World Cup Golden Boot race.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Digging and WUM?

fecking hell, you are saying people thought England won't make out of group stages, in a group with mighty Panama and Tunisia and you are calling me WUM? :lol:
Yes I do, totally new team, now manager, you seem to have never witnessed a WC before. FFS do all favourites go though? I’m not even English lol, if you are you are embarrassing :lol: , please say you are.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yes I do, totally new team, now manager, you seem to have never witnessed a WC before. FFS do all favourites go though? I’m not even English lol, if you are your embarrassing :lol: , please say you are.
Yeah, just because upsets happen, no one gave England any chance.

fecking hell, does it even make sense in your head or are you just typing randomly.

Talking about embarrassing :lol:

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah, just because upsets happen, no one gave England any chance.

fecking hell, does it even make sense in your head or are you just typing randomly.

Talking about embarrassing :lol:
You are gold mate, bitter and sour as feck, you have been for as long I was a member here, keep hiding. The rest of us will enjoy the win.

Oo0AahCantona

You doubted him prior to this tournament?
I Haven't had the time to watch a lot of football over the last 2/3 years, and whenever i saw him play he never stood out, whilst consistently getting a stream of goals, so he was obviously a good player, but i didnt see the "special" quality in the snapshots i saw.

Having seen him on the biggest stage there is, there's no doubt of his pedigree, just his stone cold calmness and practicality.

FattyFooty

What this guy is doing on a regular basis.

This guy is clearly my 1st pick striker in the world. Its not even close.

roonster09

Scout
You are gold mate, bitter and sour as feck, you have been for as long I was a member here, keep hiding. The rest of us will enjoy the win.
:lol: WTF. Where did I even talk about England winning or losing? I couldn't care less about England winning or losing as long as ManUtd players do well.

This is about England's group, embarrassing posts and not even sure what you are talking about. Hopefully you are drunk as it's near impossible to be this stupid.

wr8_utd

:'(
Great striker but going to be a hilarious Golden Boot. 3 penalties, 2 headers from 2-4 yards out(?) and a deflection so far.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
:lol: WTF. Where did I even talk about England winning or losing? I couldn't care less about England winning or losing as long as ManUtd players do well.

This is about England's group, embarrassing posts and not even sure what you are talking about. Hopefully you are drunk as it's near impossible to be this stupid.
If you don’t care, WTF are you replying for? Before this WC most didn’t think England would do anything. Now go wrap yourself up in your Rooney duvet and enjoy yourself.

Skills

Snitch
Great striker but going to be a hilarious Golden Boot. 3 penalties, 2 headers from 2-4 yards out(?) and a deflection so far.
Got to score them, and they've been big penalties as well. Especially this one against Colombia after the shithouse tricks they tried to pull. A lot of players might have faltered in those situations.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
See this is a bullshit response, his general play was great today as others have said, if he wasn’t English he would get so much more respect. A foreign analogy would be Klose, and his he gets so much more respect on an international platform.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
One more goal for Kane and he goes past Lineker for the most goals scored for England in a single World Cup campaign and for the most goals ever scored by a single England player during all WCs combined.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
@InLevyITrust has gone off the rails. Everyone and their mother was predicting England to come second in the group because it was a piss easy group.

roonster09

Scout
If you don’t care, WTF are you replying for? Before this WC most didn’t think England would do anything. Now go wrap yourself up in your Rooney duvet and enjoy yourself.
I'm replying and laughing at your stupid posts. England were in a group with Tunisia and panama, making out of group stage was the minimum expectation. You are just lying with "Most people didnt think they will make out of group stages" and it's just silly now.

And about time you can crawl out of Levy's undies to see the reality.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Got to score them, and they've been big penalties as well. Especially this one against Colombia after the shithouse tricks they tried to pull. A lot of players might have faltered in those situations.
Exactly, if you miss a penalty it’s “oh well anyone can miss” when you score every time it’s “sure it’s just a penalty”, it’s armchair fans, talk a lot, know little.

roonster09

Scout
@InLevyITrust has gone off the rails. Everyone and their mother was predicting England to come second in the group because it was a piss easy group.
Guy hasn't got a clue what he is even arguing about. Saying England were favorites to qualify from this group means I'm bitter for some reason.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I'm replying and laughing at your stupid posts. England were in a group with Tunisia and panama, making out of group stage was the minimum expectation. You are just lying with "Most people didnt think they will make out of group stages" and it's just silly now.

And about time you can crawl out of Levy's undies to see the reality.
I’m laughing, oh and I love Levy’s undies as much as you love Rooney’s granny collection “sniff, sniff”.

Gross Domestic Peasant

Scored 4 out of 4 penalties now in this World Cup, all under that kind of pressure, including in normal time and shootout conditions. His goals so far may not be delicate chips and thunderous volleys, but his penalty record is properly high quality.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
That’s fair enough man, I have a similar thing that whenever I watch PSG Cavani looks average

I Haven't had the time to watch a lot of football over the last 2/3 years, and whenever i saw him play he never stood out, whilst consistently getting a stream of goals, so he was obviously a good player, but i didnt see the "special" quality in the snapshots i saw.

Having seen him on the biggest stage there is, there's no doubt of his pedigree, just his stone cold calmness and practicality.

manunited1919

He’s become a master at winning free kicks and penalties, knows the contact is coming, and knows when and how to go down. Can’t see Lukaku being able to sell a penalty like Kane.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He was by far the best player on the pitch tonight. He isn't a flashy player but he is highly effective and I love him.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Nothing beats this though

:lol:

Group of death and England made it.
When did England last reach the quarters? When did they last have a possible golden boot winner? When weren’t they last a media joke? Your sourness..... I can smell it, you still haven’t said if you are England fan? Wait, I get it, you are the granny aren’t you? :lol:

roonster09

Scout
He was by far the best player on the pitch tonight. He isn't a flashy player but he is highly effective and I love him.
His shooting technique is incredible and his penalties remind me of Ballack. Pick a corner and smash it. For me he is the best #9 in the world and easily best striker in the league for last 2-3 seasons.