Music Harry Mack | God-tier Youtube freestyle rapper | Omegle Bars

Hoof the ball

What he does, and has been doing for years now on Youtube is nothing short of phenomenal. He blew Kendrick Lamar's mind when Kendrick watched him freestyle live in studio.

If you're not aware of Harry, he randomly goes onto Omegle or in public in LA and asks the person/crowd to give him three (or more) challenging words and then does a freestyle on the spot. Unique in that the man has absolutely zero filler and just kills it every single time.

CallyRed

This guy is amazing. One of the greatest, if not greatest, freestyle rapper

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
He's great at what he does tbf, been listening to him for a while after a mate showed me his videos. Because of the nature of his talent though he won't be a proper rapper with original flows because he's supposed to think of things on the spot, not written down and rehearsed, so anything scripted would sound abit weird coming from him, so i hope he sticks to what he does rather than making an album and touring or something.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
What he does, and has been doing for years now on Youtube is nothing short of phenomenal. He blew Kendrick Lamar's mind when Kendrick watched him freestyle live in studio.

If you're not aware of Harry, he randomly goes onto Omegle or in public in LA and asks the person/crowd to give him three (or more) challenging words and then does a freestyle on the spot. Unique in that the man has absolutely zero filler and just kills it every single time.

Clicked on thread not expecting much. Left thread completely blown away with a whole new YouTube rabbit hole to ease my hangover with. Many thanks.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Amazing but I always suspect the best freestylers have a trove of lines in their head and can substitute words in the couplets as needed.

Still, very skillful and in that first video showed that he can do it in many styles, too.

Drawfull

Amazing but I always suspect the best freestylers have a trove of lines in their head and can substitute words in the couplets as needed.
Almost certainly the case, but it's still impressive how he continues beyond the words suggested to include stuff that suddenly happens in his videos. Him and his audience blocking the walkway when the bikes rocked up, for example.

CallyRed

I do prefer it when the audience are more engaged with his rapping. Makes it more enjoyable. When I see some just stand there emotionless, I'm like what the hell is wrong with you, the guy is narrating your every move.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Almost certainly the case, but it's still impressive how he continues beyond the words suggested to include stuff that suddenly happens in his videos. Him and his audience blocking the walkway when the bikes rocked up, for example.
No doubt, as mentioned he has mad skills. That Lincoln Memorial vid is insane.

Hoof the ball

Still, very skillful and in that first video showed that he can do it in many styles, too.
He did it for ten hours to celebrate 1 million subs. Just unreal :lol:

Hoof the ball

He does a Wednesday wordplay every week or so where he spends a few hours on a stream and people leave him scenarios in the live chat. So, not just words, but general concepts and some of the stuff he comes up with. Storytelling.

Like this one. A hostage negotation one.

And this one. A rocket scientist talking to a stoner.

Dan

This collab he does with Marcus Veltri is amazing.

Hoof the ball

I’ve just binged a load of his videos, fully expecting him to be recycling most of his rhymes/lyrics but he barely does that at all. Each one seems to be an independent creation. Unbelievable skills.
Yep!

He shares his process of learning and eliminating filler. Setup and punch line. If he can't find a setup, he finds a transition into an alternative punch line, but you won't recognise he's done it. Another reason why he's so good is because he's simply intelligent and incredibly well-read, which explains the lack of recycling. He has a lot of general knowledge in a lot of areas that allows him to use a variety of concepts and language.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Saw him in concert a few months ago and was chatting to him after. Really nice guy.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Been watching him for ages. He came to the UK this year, gutted I missed it. The progression he's made from using his name as a filler to now barely doing so.

This is one of my favourites (starts at 2:14), the fact that he created a hook is insane.

edcunited1878

This is amazing...he's mastered the fundamentals of syntax and has a wide, wide range of words. You can see his mind churning when he's reading comments or observing tangible things that will be his next rhyme and it's rather coherent. Oh shit. And he'll be in town in a few months..done.