Harry Souttar | Stoke City

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Firstly I'm quite new to these main forums so not sure if this is the right place to post a generic thread about a player. And also sorry that's it not an extravagant exotic player who is destined for the top either.

Anyway...

I think this guy is going to go places, he is an absolute collosal tank of a player standing 6ft 6 tall. And he's so composed on the ball too with an eye for a pass with defence splitting balls.

Nathan Collins left Stoke in the summer for around £15 million and in my opinion Harry is the better player of the two. I think he's destined to go places and is definitely a premier league player with potential to reach the top 6.

He has a great goal scoring record in internationals too with 6 in 6, which is some record for a centre back. I think over time this goal scoring will probably transfer into the domestic game too.

Anyway I've probably not seen as much of him as some other members of the forum. But in my opinion he has real potential and wise beyond his years.

EtH

Imagine Harry and Harry lined up next to one another. What a pairing :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Firstly I'm quite new to these main forums so not sure if this is the right place to post a generic thread about a player. And also sorry that's it not an extravagant exotic player who is destined for the top either.

Anyway...

I think this guy is going to go places, he is an absolute collosal tank of a player standing 6ft 6 tall. And he's so composed on the ball too with an eye for a pass with defence splitting balls.

Nathan Collins left Stoke in the summer for around £15 million and in my opinion Harry is the better player of the two. I think he's destined to go places and is definitely a premier league player with potential to reach the top 6.

He has a great goal scoring record in internationals too with 6 in 6, which is some record for a centre back. I think over time this goal scoring will probably transfer into the domestic game too.

Anyway I've probably not seen as much of him as some other members of the forum. But in my opinion he has real potential and wise beyond his years.
Ive never seen this lad play but i'll keep a watch now that you've brought him to my attention.

Nathan Collins is over two years younger, so he will hopefully develop further in the coming years.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Ive never seen this lad play but i'll keep a watch now that you've brought him to my attention.

Nathan Collins is over two years younger, so he will hopefully develop further in the coming years.
He was on sky sports tonight against Barnsley. Had an excellent game in my opinion, defo one to keep an eye on.

As for Nathan Collins, he is also a great prospect and in his defence the few times I did see him last season he was playing at RB out of position, while Harry was playing in his preferred position at CB. So considering how good he was for Stoke in his lesser preferred position, he's also an exciting talent.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He was on sky sports tonight against Barnsley. Had an excellent game in my opinion, defo one to keep an eye on.

As for Nathan Collins, he is also a great prospect and in his defence the few times I did see him last season he was playing at RB out of position, while Harry was playing in his preferred position at CB. So considering how good he was for Stoke in his lesser preferred position, he's also an exciting talent.
Thanks for the info and i'll keep a watch on how both players develop in their respective careers.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Another commanding display against top of the league (at kickoff) west brom -
Still think he has a big future ahead of him. Maybe not at a top top club but certainly in the premiership.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Great performance against Tunisia. Not long back from a 12 month injury either. If he can get back to his pre injury form I imagine he will be in the premiership by next summer.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Didn't play today at Stoke but was at the game. Rumoured that he was shaking some hands and saying goodbye to people. Talk of 18 million plus Iversen and potentially another young player in exchange to Leicester.

Excited to see how he gets on in the Premier League if this is true.