Haven't felt this proud..

comlag

That was alright wasn't it? I'm of the same belief we have to keep faith in the young lads now. How could anyone drop Rashford after this week? Who does Martial come in for Lingaard or Memphis?

Big credit to Memphis by the way two fantastic games and he's done it against a good team now. Onwards and upwards.

saivet

Agreed. I went crazy celebrating today. My mum angry with my language.

Not felt this way watching United for a while.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
There is something about these youngsters isn't there.

CBJ, Rashers, Varella, Lingard and even Mensah all seem to possess this "hardness" about 'em, this total belief in their own ability. Entirely unafraid to show the world what they are capable of. Making the step up to first team football look positively simple. Full credit to the academy chiefs for instilling the United spirit in to these young stars.

Are we witnessing the start of the Class of 16?

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
I have not felt that passion in a game for quite a while.

Most entertaining game for quite some time.

Sid234

It's stuff like this that I'm very skeptical about having Mourinho replace Van Gaal.. As shitty as this season has been, watching these kids rise to occasion just makes each win all the more sweet!

Rashford brace vs Arsenal, Varela keeping Sanchez quiet, Fosu-Mensah coming on as a sub and filing in perfectly at the back, Riley helping Depay tear apart Romer, CBJ playing like a seasoned pro, Lingard becoming a 1st team regular.. It's stuff like this that we'll be very unlikely to see under Mourinho

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I think LVG falling over in front of Mike Dean is one of the greatest things I'll see on (the edge of) a football pitch.

vidic blood & sand

So proud of the boys today.
Was wondering if we'd keep Arsenal from scoring at least 3, but to actually win the game is astonishing. So proud.
Arsenal were shit today, but we still had a lot to do to win with such inexperience, and after playing last thursday.
Fantastic 10/10

CM

Probably our most enjoyable performance since Ferguson was here. The circumstances of the win were what made it though - Arsenal bottling it (again), the kids being given their chance, van Gaal's touchline theatrics... :lol:

I'm probably much happier than I should be right now but I don't care.

Santiago_KinderBueno

Santiago Kinder Bannedo
I been saying it. The longer you have van gaal the better the future will be.

We might not win anything under him but he leaves phenomenal squads. We don't need RVP, Chicharito, nani or Welbevk.. If we do it is for maybe one season.

LVG builds teams for 10 years and his previous clubs have benefited from this.

I'm glad he didn't get fired in December because - even if he goes this season he can plan ahead and finish off what he started. Maybe that is what he is doing now but it is not something other clubs have done.

Absolutely phenomenal.

In 5 years time we might have mourinho having won some serious title wear but let's not forget this guys influence.

R'hllor

Cant describe the feeling,proud,true happy for someone else,happy in general and few others mixed in one. I know winning things can do that too but i would say its different type of feeling.

thepolice123

What a fecking performance. The lads rallied together under such difficult circumstances and played their hearts out. Great day for the fans.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Can't believe it took van Gaal this long to do what should have been obvious from the beginning, drop overpaid divas for hungry players.

Mani

Fantastic performance, not much expectation before this match started,but once the first goal gone in,wow.Easily the best match of the season.

DrunkenBeaver

I feel like someone once declared permanently medically impotent who's just looked down and found out he's sporting a massive erection in the middle of a busy public high street.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not getting carried away just yet but that was more like it. Glad Rooney's going to be out for a while. I just hope he doesn't walk back into the team if we keep playing like this. I lost a few quid today but I'm happy to take the hit after a performance like that!

Crashoutcassius

I was jumping around the room

I feel a bit like a political campeigner, but we need to remember what we are giving up if we bring in mourinho. None of those kids today would get a look in and the football will be about 1/5th as exciting until he leaves. Nothing he has ever done in his career tells different.

If the manager needs to change lets please try to support the club putting the right man in charge who can build on these good young foundations

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Best feelingen watching us since at least before Moyes

The red panther

princess transfer emo
That was alright wasn't it? I'm of the same belief we have to keep faith in the young lads now. How could anyone drop Rashford after this week? Who does Martial come in for Lingaard or Memphis?

Big credit to Memphis by the way two fantastic games and he's done it against a good team now. Onwards and upwards.
For Mata

I want to see:

------------Martial-----Rashford--------
Memphis----------------------------Lingard
----------Schneiderlin--Herrera------------
Rojo--------Blind-------Smalling-----Varela
-------------------DDG-----------------------