Gaming Help me XboxCafe...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I've a bit of money and I'm trying to decide what to spend it on in the near future. It's between...

Upgrading my PC for VR and Xbox gamepass,

Waiting to on the next box (needs to be a chance of VR support and needs to be competitive against PC),

I know there's not much info about nextbox, but I guess some of you will have a few words in favour of either scenario. Can all 5 of you help?

Castia

Why buy an xbox if you have a pc?
All xbox exclusives now come out on the pc

Ive got a One X to compliment my pc. I just bought it for console only games mainly (fifa, red dead 2 etc) but the game pass is an absolute game changer. I’ve found myself neglecting the PC and playing games I would never have played, my library and backlog is never ending.

I believe the Gamepass is the best thing to happen in gaming for many years.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Get a good pc if what I've heard is correct, that the xbox will no longer have exclusive titles.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
XBox is great for just switching on and kicking back on the couch....

But my PC does need an upgrade it hasn't had one in over 5 years, it's shite. Struggles to run Dauntless...

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
No point making a new thread - can any Xbox users here recommend the best battery pack for controllers?

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
No point making a new thread - can any Xbox users here recommend the best battery pack for controllers?
I don't use a battery pack, I use Eneloop rechargeable batteries. They are made by Panasonic and they're fantastic. I have eight of them and swap them out when needed and I get about 2 weeks of soild gaming each time with them. Would highly reccomened.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I don't use a battery pack, I use Eneloop rechargeable batteries. They are made by Panasonic and they're fantastic. I have eight of them and swap them out when needed and I get about 2 weeks of soild gaming each time with them. Would highly reccomened.
Seems to be a common theme, the rechargeable battery route.

I never even bothered to research the controller situation before the £99 deal. Pretty poor really!

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Seems to be a common theme, the rechargeable battery route.

I never even bothered to research the controller situation before the £99 deal. Pretty poor really!
I think they work out better than an internal battery pack like the PS4. Obviously, if they lose their charge you can buy some more. I was surpised, that MS went with an internal battery for the new elite controller. Get the eneloops and you won't be let down by them.