Hillsborough Family Support Group

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Just heard the Hillsborough group is disbanding. All football fans should stare in awe at what these people went through and achieved. As A United fan, who wants Liverpool to lose every game they play (and i really hope they take this the right way), I applaud these fans, family and friends. I will never forget that moment when they pretty much forced Andy Burnham to promise a new inquest

I'm not sure they got the true justice they deserved but at least they broke through the lies and deceit of the powers that be - and put at least one well-known newspaper firmly in its place and showed up the editor for what he is (despite all his feeble excuses and blame-gaming).

Here's hoping all those affected by this awful tragedy - and, having stood in the Leppings Lane end for a semi-final, it could have been any of us - can move on and remember their loved ones with a smile and not a tear...

Justice for the 96

TheReligion

Abusive
Saw this earlier. Certainly the right thing to do, and at the right time. The families have been through so much over the years and have done superbly. Resilient, determined and dedicated. A real credit to their loved ones.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Full credit to them, at the end of the day it’s just a game and nobody should have to go to one and never come back. Never mind having to experience and endure what they did from the press and the law.

It’s a real shame football still has unsavoury elements who lack any compassion. But the same is true in most facets of life. There’s a lot of truly horrible people out there and small victories like this are worth celebrating.