Home advantage is back

James Peril

It is indeed. Still people refuse to believe that the away record from last year had anything to do with the lack of fans :D

wise_old_man

It is indeed. Still people refuse to believe that the away record from last year had anything to do with the lack of fans :D
If we can replicate last season's away form to our home matches, we can win the league this time.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It was strange hearing the faint murmurs of "your support is fecking shit" from the Leeds corner inbetween long periods of United chants. Does the sound not travel to that corner of the ground?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Unless if your home stadium is emptihad and your daddy bought you trophies anyway.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
If we can replicate last season's away form to our home matches, we can win the league this time.
i think our away record will be similar to last year. at home is really where we will see a difference. in fact i wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t even concede a goal at home all year.

JumpingTurtle

i think our away record will be similar to last year. at home is really where we will see a difference. in fact i wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t even concede a goal at home all year.
We already conceded one goal at home, so that last part isn't happening. But as long as we score 5 for every conceded goal then it's all good!

Linkage

Did we not already concede a goal yesterday.

justsomebloke

Surely if the home advantage is back with the return of fans, then we can't really expect our away record not to be affected by that?

DoomSlayer

This is what our club is all about. Our very own Mason Greenwood tearing it up in front of 75 000 people at Old Trafford. The picture is truly iconic. :drool:

KungFu Eric

This is going to be huge for us this year. We are going to pick up so many more points at home from our fans and atmosphere. It was absolutely electric on Saturday. It made me feel like it was the first time i ever went when i was a boy.
It will work on the opposite as well. Away games, its unlikely we will go unbeaten again, as all the home fans will be the same as we are and pushing our team through. But it was so much fun to be back again.