Horse racing tips

TheReligion

Abusive
I studied economics at uni so a lot of my mates are working in the city for various banks, ergo they are degenerate gamblers. When they have something special they usually shout me a text - nothing illegal officer.
What have you won in your time?

I might want a slice of this pie pending the outcome of this race

Decotron

had the first winner which was super.... Mad gamble on the fav who I didnt like the look of so i back his stable mate who won at 8/1. On Killkree King and Moonlight dave e/w in this one...How bout yourself?

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
had the first winner which was super.... Mad gamble on the fav who I didnt like the look of so i back his stable mate who won at 8/1. On Killkree King and Moonlight dave e/w in this one...How bout yourself?
Bobs Worth heavily in the race currently running and I've got £50 each way on Long Run in the Gold Cup who I'm reliably informed is a fantastic horse.

Nearco

youth team player
Gone to Lunch is worth a go in the Scottish National at Ayr. He's available at around 20/1. He's been second in the race twice, has had a very light campaign and because the top weight is so highly rated he runs off 10st. Good each way bet.

I'm a fairly serious punter over both codes and have my own betting blog. If I remember I'll put some selections up during the summer. I don't bet every day though - usually just the bigger meetings.

evra

Gone to Lunch is worth a go in the Scottish National at Ayr. He's available at around 20/1. He's been second in the race twice, has had a very light campaign and because the top weight is so highly rated he runs off 10st. Good each way bet.

I'm a fairly serious punter over both codes and have my own betting blog. If I remember I'll put some selections up during the summer. I don't bet every day though - usually just the bigger meetings.
I'd certainly appreciate this, I would love to have the time to properly get into racing but as it is I'm reliant on the kindness of strangers (and a few degenerate gambler friends of mine).

Nearco

youth team player
But he's been dropped eight pounds from last year so he's well in really. In races like these where most of the field are out of the handicap It doesn't bother me punting one of them.

Nearco

youth team player
Realt Dubh worth a small interest in the Powers Gold Cup at Fairyhouse (4.05)

Third in the Arkle at Cheltenham where the going was similar to conditions he'll face today he's always looked a horse who would appreciate further than two miles. He has decisions over today's favourite Noble Prince in his locker and whilst the latter's win at the Festival has worked out well I think the price differential between the two is wrong.

evra

Third in the Arkle at Cheltenham where the going was similar to conditions he'll face today he's always looked a horse who would appreciate further than two miles. He has decisions over today's favourite Noble Prince in his locker and whilst the latter's win at the Festival has worked out well I think the price differential between the two is wrong.
Cheers, worth a tenner I suppose.

Nearco

youth team player
Sunnyhillboy each way. Fell at Cheltenham but that aside he's been consistent this season.

evra

Thanks for that mate, I won 40 quid!

Nearco

youth team player
It's Guineas weekend, the first big races of the Flat season. In the Colt's classic the favourite looks a special animal and I can't oppose him.

In the 1000 I've taken fancy prices about Moonlight Cloud for awhile and even at 9/2 she is still worth backing. She should be shorter but is still a value bet. This is because overseas challengers generally start at longer odds because most punters aren't familiar with their form.

Nearco

youth team player
Unbelievable performance. But I've laid the shite out of him for the Derby at just over 4s. He wont get home if he goes off like that and I can't see him settling in midfield either.