Hour long Ole Interview | High Performance Podcast

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Wasn't sure if this had been posted, couldn't see it though. Pretty good so far.

16:30 basically explains why Phil Jones isn't picked anymore, at least that's the way I read that.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
The emotional part? I dont personally think so. I believe his emotion played a very big part in the positives, but his ability in taking charge when we were losing is definitely questionable. He just became not good enough.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The emotional part? I dont personally think so. I believe his emotion played a very big part in the positives, but his ability in taking charge when we were losing is definitely questionable. He just became not good enough.
He did cost us in a cup final though. As well as being not all that good and never all that fit, of course.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Interesting interview although Ole isn’t good at answering the actual questions he’s getting. He drifts away with his answers too much, rarely getting to the point which is annoying.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Interesting that he admitted to meeting transfer targets before he had signed them. It's one of those "worst kept secrets" that everybody knows happens, but it makes sense when you're spending millions on a person.