Houssem Aouar

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Linked to Arsenal for €25m would be an absolute bargain for a player of his quality!

Judas

Open to offers
He can do so much better than going there I would have thought. But by the looks of it its another summer where only they seem interested.

davidmichael

Sell Pogba, sign Camavinga and Aouar ? Would Camavinga and Aouar work as a pairing ? If they’re available for a combined €60 million and PSG are genuinely willing to pay £60-£70 million for Pogba then surely we’d be getting the better end of all deals.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Lyon would have wanted a minimum of €60m for him just a couple of years ago. Talent is there. What’s happened to him - has he not progressed?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Going for twice what that tweet suggested PSG would table for Pogba.

If these recent muppet rumours were correct (in the best possible way) we'd be able to buy Camavinga and Aouar for Pogba's fee :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Lyon would have wanted a minimum of €60m for him just a couple of years ago. Talent is there. What’s happened to him - has he not progressed?
Talent is still there but the financial situation at Lyon isn’t great. Losing Depay on a free didn’t help.

beingshe7don

Aouar is a proper No. 8. Camavinga is a No. 8 that can play as a No. 6 as well. If we lose VDB this summer, Aouar would be a good acquistion to offer Bruno cover as well.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Seems like a lot of fans are craving to turn United in to Arsenals French invincible team. :drool:

Varane, Camavinga, Pogba, Martial, Aouar and the French born Hannibal all in the same squad.

beingshe7don

Seems like a lot of fans are craving to turn United in to Arsenals French invincible team. :drool:

Varane, Camavinga, Pogba, Martial, Aouar and the French born Hannibal all in the same squad.
I would like Tchouameni as well :p but that's assuming Pogba is leaving for PSG.

Red_toad

Was a bit meh last season. Probably as he wanted to move last summer and was priced out of it. Very talented player, I’d be happy to see him at United, offers something different to all of our midfielders.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Was a bit meh last season. Probably as he wanted to move last summer and was priced out of it. Very talented player, I’d be happy to see him at United, offers something different to all of our midfielders.
Yeah always seemed destined for a bigger move, hence i am surprised by his price but haven't followed much of Lyon in fairness.

Tallis

Sell Pogba, sign Camavinga and Aouar ? Would Camavinga and Aouar work as a pairing ? If they’re available for a combined €60 million and PSG are genuinely willing to pay £60-£70 million for Pogba then surely we’d be getting the better end of all deals.
We would have quite the midfield at least in terms of options if that happened.

davidmichael

We would have quite the midfield at least in terms of options if that happened.
Would Aouar, Camavinga, McTominay and Fred all compliment each other alternating as the double pivot in your opinion.