How about some positives

Hughie77

Just beaten City again at home, but some still want to look for negatives all the time, never ever are there a positive reaction from the followers?
How or why would someone want to put a negative post after a great result.
Martial been bashed left right and centre, but he needs some praise for yesterdays display. And so does the management team. Come on lets just get behind the lads from now till the end of season. Look could be bindipper followers, then it would be interesting.

OleBoiii

Honestly, you don't even need to focus on yesterday to see that the positives far outweigh the negatives.

A lot of our fans in here are just miserable by nature. I don't expect the general vibe in here to reach any semblance of positivity until we win the PL or the CL. And even then there will be a core of whiners.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Yesterday was the first time we played on the counter but were still progressive in so far that everyone was willing to take the ball in pressure situations, we continually passed through them, breaking lines, and we pushed up quite a bit but defended with 11 players when we needed to (Rashford's burst back a great example).

Doesn't have a lot in common with last season's counter attacking smash grabs where we were, for the most part, the "underdog". Felt more cultured.

edit: haven't noticed anything negative said about the match - understandably. So not sure about what the OP refers to there.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I believe if any of the top teams in the league play their usual game against we win. We’ve seen since Ole took over they all play to stop Utd. It makes the game boring to watch and we turn on the club.
Guesstimating here, I believe in 20% of them they tried playing there usual way they lost. So, they all play for the draw and try to snatch a goal here or there.
Funnily, Utd gets the blame and they get away with it because Utd is supposed to transform into a Barca in big games. May it continue, as long as top teams are playing to stop Utd it means great strides are being made.

tomaldinho1

Contrary to OP I actually think the divide has lessened of late, or at least become more civil, probably because it's common sense to see out the season but I don't think I've seen a single negative post about the win versus City. I think fans had every right to vent about the Palace game and equally if we don't turn up versus WHUM there will be a lot of unrest.