how denmark might cheat their way to a final

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
now as we’re all aware, england are currently the greatest national team in the land. they have home advantage, they have superior talent and quality, a better team ethic and a real togetherness. even in an alternate universe there should be no way denmark win tonight. by all accounts they are still planning to turn up and play the semi final tonight though, the rat bastards.

a team with real honour and integrity would have already graciously ceded already. we were all sure they would have called a press conference at heathrow by now, their weasel manager shouting “hej hej, tak for the tournament” from the gangway of a wizz air plane home, but here we are. for my money, this means they have some under handed plans to turn tonight’s match in their favour. they already deliberately tanked their first two games to ensure other teams don’t take them too seriously, they’re capable of anything. these are the kinds of things i’m worried they might do:

1) denmark may try to win the game by scoring more goals than england over 90 or 120 minutes.

2) denmark may try to score more penalties than england if it goes to a shootout.

i am concerned they may try to exploit weaknesses in our team to get there. will they target our right hand side and walker, who has been largely shit? will they try and remind pickford his t-rex arms have no place at a major tournament with hard and accurate shots into the corner of the goal? will they press our 8 defenders intently and ensure our front three are isolated? will they try and score first to see how we react?

one of southgate’s ancestors could have been massacred at lindisfarne. will their weasel coach remind him of this before kick off? will the smell of fermented fish streaming from their bus as they arrive at wembley turn our stomachs? will they nobble a rat spy in our camp to put small pieces of lego in our player’s boots? will they get a slew of vovlos to block our team bus en route to the home of football? have they asked their famed son, ole gunnar, for tactics to stop us? scandies really have no shame.

whatever happens tonight, it’s clear denmark will not be winning any fans with their antics. this is bigger than football. it’s a fight for football. england are our only hope. it’s good v bad. light v dark. denmark might win the match, but can they live with themselves? the english, non english and even the danes should be praying for an england win tonight. is this the day football died?

i’m posting this thread before the match as i don’t want to be accused of sour grapes after the event if i kept quiet until we lost.

Last edited:

hubbuh

Fantastic. I think you've articulated how people have been feeling the past few days re. the dodgy Danes

I say if we they take our football, we take the Green land

edited for accuracies

Last edited:

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
They were always dodgy. They won the euros without even qualifying

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Somebody had to say it. The whole of Ireland - and I think I can speak for my fellow countrymen - stand behind you.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I'd say an England win is a win for football.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
now as we’re all aware, england are currently the greatest national team in the land. they have home advantage, they have superior talent and quality, a better team ethic and a real togetherness. even in an alternate universe there should be no way denmark win tonight. by all accounts they are still planning to turn up and play the semi final tonight though, the rat bastards.

a team with real honour and integrity would have already graciously ceded already. we were all sure they would have called a press conference at heathrow by now, their weasel manager shouting “hej hej, tak for the tournament” from the gangway of a wizz air plan home, but here we are. for my money, this means they have some under handed plans to turn tonight’s match in their favour. they already deliberately tanked their first two games to ensure other teams don’t take them too seriously, they’re capable of anything. these are the kinds of things i’m worried they might do:

1) denmark may try to win the game by scoring more goals than england over 90 or 120 minutes.

2) denmark may try to score more penalties than england if it goes to a shootout.

i am concerned they may try to exploit weaknesses in our team to get there. will they target our right hand side and walker, who has been largely shit? will they try and remind pickford his t-rex arms have no place at a major tournament with hard and accurate shots into the corner of the goal? will they press our 8 defenders intently and ensure our front three are isolated? will they try and score first to see how we react?

one of southgate’s ancestors could have been massacred at lindisfarne. will their weasel coach remind him of this before kick off? will the smell of fermented fish streaming from their bus as they arrive at wembley turn our stomachs? will they nobble a rat spy in our camp to put small pieces of lego in our player’s boots? will they get a slew of vovlos to block our team bus en route to the home of football? have they asked their famed son, ole gunnar, for tactics to stop us? scandies really have no shame.

whatever happens tonight, it’s clear denmark will not be winning any fans with their antics. this is bigger than football. it’s a fight for football. england are our only hope. it’s good v bad. light v dark. denmark might win the match, but can they live with themselves? the english, non english and even the danes should be praying for an england win tonight. is this the day football died?

i’m posting this thread before the match as i don’t want to be accused of sour grapes after the event if i kept quiet until we lost.
100% spot on.

It's like Churchill vs the Nazis, except Churchill isn't Danish.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Somebody had to say it. The whole of Ireland - and I think I can speak for my fellow countrymen - stand behind you.
thank you. your wise-ness belies your country of birth.

Surely Denmark won't be allowed by the ref to score more goals than England?
just how far does their corruption spread? they could have nobbled uefa and the refs into allowing something like that. a scary thought.

100% spot on.

It's like Churchill vs the Nazis, except Churchill isn't Danish.
they’re the greatest threat this country has ever faced.

Siorac

I cannot reveal my sources - confidentiality, I'm sure you all understand - but I've heard that Kasper Schmeichel will try to block shots going towards the Danish goal. There really are no depths to which they won't stoop.

Spoony

The People's President
Rimmo's right, Denmark are planning to cheat their way to the final by scoring more goals.

Cheats.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Rimmo's right, Denmark are planning to cheat their way to the final by scoring more goals.

Cheats.
they have previous. even as recent as this tournament. wales 0, denmark 4. next round, normality restored? no, the rat bastards score 2. it’s been happening under our noses.

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
Just remember Scooby Doo was a Great Dane and he hung out with a bunch of meddling kids. There is a long history of these shenanigans with the Danes.

kopviolator

I must say I'm sold. Being Scandic in the broader context I didn't see this coming but those oppressive danish ba*tards should not be allowed to get away with anything. Even that excuse of a keeper had the audacity to make fun of the whole nation, given the chance.

Go Southgate. Go football. Go England. Go for glory and take it home.

Siorac

Remember Iceland five years ago? The scope of the Scandinavian conspiracy is truly breathtaking.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

a team with real honour and integrity would have already graciously ceded already. we were all sure they would have called a press conference at heathrow by now, their weasel manager shouting “hej hej, tak for the tournament” from the gangway of a wizz air plan home, but here we are. for my money, this means they have some under handed plans to turn tonight’s match in their favour. they already deliberately tanked their first two games to ensure other teams don’t take them too seriously, they’re capable of anything. these are the kinds of things i’m worried they might do:

What’s the Danish for magnificent?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I must say I'm sold. Being Scandic in the broader context I didn't see this coming but those oppressive danish ba*tards should not be allowed to get away with anything. Even that excuse of a keeper had the audacity to make fun of the whole nation, given the chance.

Go Southgate. Go football. Go England. Go for glory and take it home.
i’ve run some simulations, and here are some acceptable score lines:

england 1-0 denmark
england 3-0 denmark
england 2-1 denmark
england 1-1 denmark
(england win on penalties 3-0))

if the danes get their way, they may try to achieve an illegal score line, such as:

england 0-1 denmark
england 1-2 denmark
england 3-4 denmark
england 2-2 denmark
(denmark win on penalties (24-23))

Remember Iceland five years ago? The scope of the Scandinavian conspiracy is truly breathtaking.
it’s been going on for quite some time. luckily my simulations have cast a spotlight on them and people are starting to see them for who they truly are. that iceland game was embarrassing. it’s shouldn’t have been allowed. proof there is no god.

Cmon Denmark, even though ive money on England winning the whole thing id rather they didnt.
this is the kind of thing that can happen when they are left to infect others. looks at this poor, diseased brain, abandoning logic and reason and consuming itself.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The Danish fans on here showed no class whatsover when they spanked Wales - even to the point of them being unbearable cnuts.

I hope England win 4-0.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Denmark you're a disgrace, you're a bunch of cheats, I hope you get invaded!
they do deserve a good reverse viking-ing.

The Danish fans on here showed no class whatsover when they spanked Wales - even to the point of them being unbearable cnuts.

I hope England win 4-0.
yep, scoring 4 unanswered goals in the knockouts is disgusting. you’re just rubbing it in at that stage and showing no compassion or empathy for the other side. they showed their true colours that night.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
they do deserve a good reverse viking-ing.

yep, scoring 4 unanswered goals in the knockouts is disgusting. you’re just rubbing it in at that stage and showing no compassion or empathy for the other side. they showed their true colours that night.
No problem with the result - only their fans on here afterwards.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The Danish flag is just the English flag reversed, they be should be sued for copyright infringement.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
i’ve run some simulations, and here are some acceptable score lines:

england 1-0 denmark
england 3-0 denmark
england 2-1 denmark
england 1-1 denmark
(england win on penalties 3-0))

if the danes get their way, they may try to achieve an illegal score line, such as:

england 0-1 denmark
england 1-2 denmark
england 3-4 denmark
england 2-2 denmark
(denmark win on penalties (24-23))

it’s been going on for quite some time. luckily my simulations have cast a spotlight on them and people are starting to see them for who they truly are. that iceland game was embarrassing. it’s shouldn’t have been allowed. proof there is no god.

this is the kind of thing that can happen when they are left to infect others. looks at this poor, diseased brain, abandoning logic and reason and consuming itself.
:lol: