How do you cope with added time nerves ?

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
I have a secret: I do not watch my club's CL matches anymore. :D

NYAS

Same here. I'm always "oh feck's sake here it comes, it'll be fecked" and feel totally deflated despite nothing actually happening. Then after the final whistle it takes me a couple of moments to turn that around into a "well shit we actually held on!" and be happy about it.
This is me. Thought I was the only one!

Cheekiey

that was maybe the best game i'v been too, atmosphere was electric and everyone was sh*ting bricks

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Pace around the room and look away. If the opposition have a freekick in a dangerous area I tell myself 'feck this is going in'
When RVP stepped up to take that freekick against City in 2012 I kept saying that he's hitting the wall or its going over. Felt even better when it went it.
Was close to tears when John Terry stepped up in Moscow. I looked away and was convinced he will score.

Charlie Foley

I couldn't watch the penalty shootout in Moscow. Regretted it after we won though.
I watched the shootout but missed a lot of extra time. Sat out in my back garden in the rain and came back in every few minutes :lol: I remember Giggs' miss anyway.

Robertd0803

That Barca game was just outrageous, thought it would never fecking end. There is one part of the match that made the end of season review where the ball goes out of play and the camera pans to the crowd and its almost as if the entire stadium/commentators were taking a deep breath in order to prepare for the next 20 minutes of siege fare.

I bite my fingers (not fingernails) these days or rock on the edge of the seat.

Last edited:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
It's measured by Fellaini on the pitch factor but I usually take a pose of someone who's praying, deep thinking and taking an epic brick of shit.

marlowe78

I was dying when we were in extra time against Palace. Seemed like the minutes were in slow motion after Lingard scored.