How do you, United supporters, feel about Flamengo's epic 2019 Libertadores win?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Strange attitude. Enjoy your evening.
I don’t think so. I was asked as a united fan, how I felt about another club in another country winning something, as a Mancunian season ticket holder, who used to stand in the Stretford end as a kid...,yeah couldn’t give a fcuk. It’s not a strange attitude in Manchester or at OT.

It might be strange to you, but for the majority of Mancunian match going fans it’s perfectly normal.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I like flamingos. They are pink because the stuff in their food is pink. They eat upside down as well. Crazy bastards.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I can do whatever I want, thanks for your interest. I can avoid threads...I can give some honest input....as I’ve chose to do here. Stay safe
Fair enough, I was defensive because the op gets a lot of unfair stick, but with hindsight your response was directed at the actual thread question as opposed to anything against the op like a couple of other posts were.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I'm anxious and obssessive and I'm Asperger Syndrome. I also had already decided and said in the OP of this thread that I won't post another thread for at least a month and I'll probably be out of the forum for at least a month too, I made all the threads that I want and I will focus on other more important things in my life. I need to work in my behavior. Goodbye.
I don't feel you should take a month's break because some are annoyed by some of your threads, if that's the reason you feel like taking a break. If they don't like it, they can ignore and move on, but if it helps you pass time and put your thoughts out there, I would encourage you to continue. There's definitely some who appreciate the input from a different angle and I've found this forum overall to be pretty welcoming of opposing or different views.

Charlie Foley

I thought it was great. I like Boca so I don’t like River. I’ve a good friend who is a Flamengo fan. And I’m a big fan of Gabigol (I bought him at Benfica in FM 2015, before he went there on loan in real life :lol: , and was happy to buy him for the same team in FM20, he’s tearing up the league) so him being the one who turned the game on its head was brilliant.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Fair enough, I was defensive because the op gets a lot of unfair stick, but with hindsight your response was directed at the actual thread question as opposed to anything against the op like a couple of other posts were.
Ah ok that’s fine, yeah I’ve no knowledge of the op at all so not directed in any way.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Without provoking an argument of any sort, why would you continue to come to his threads just to shit on the guy?
It's not shitting on anyone, there's literally a question in the title and the post I quoted is the answer I feel many would reply with

I can't see why anyone would take offence to that, it's not an attack on anyone

ROFLUTION

I remember reading about it and then following up to watch the highlights. Albeit it was kind of similar, and it looked like a lot of fun, I couldnt completely live myself Into it, and I Think mostly Because I thought the level of football I saw really wasnt that high.

And this comes from a guy who was in Rio and saw Flamengo win back the league trophy in I think 2010? for about 18 years drought. People went batshit crazy and bumped on Busses, stoppes traffic and everyone was having a massive party. So I always had an affection for Flamengo and Rio. Great place and people. Deserves a dramatic win like that.