How far can we go without attacking fullbacks?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Might be a topic for a different thread but watching Navas play full back made me think if Dan James can be converted to a right back. He doesn't have the 1v1 trickery to play on the wing for a top quality side but he has the pace and a decent cross on him to do some work on the overlaps.

Morpheus 7

Need one side at least with better delivery. I think if we got Sancho the right side will improve. We need more relationships formed and overlapping. I like AWB but needs to improve final ball and decisions out there. Shaw needs competition and we should buy a LB. I don't want to hear any TFM, he's not near good enough and the hype is silly. Injuries may have hammered his progress but not the option for me. Brandon can't play LB, he needs to challenge AWB on that side. These boys can improve for sure but we need competition and rotated. We can't run them in to the ground or keep them on if there not offering enough.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Watching Wan-Bissaka on the ball retrospectively when you’re not getting pissed off in a live game is absolutely hilarious. He looks like he isn’t in control of his legs & constantly surprises himself :lol: