g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

How to get Dortmund tickets?

Riz

Hey guys,

Was wondering if we had any Dortmund fans who know if it’s possible to get 2 tickets for the home match vs Bayern Munich in November?

The prices on Viagogo are very expensive and the ticket hotline is just in German. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Trizy

There are several Manchester United ticket pages on Facebook. On the reliable ones, in the comment sections of someone selling tickets, people can verify if the seller is trust worthy or not. I've used these pages a few times, no problems what so ever. Always read the comments though.

Anyway, where I'm going with this is there is most likely a Dortmund version of these pages. These pages are set up to sell tickets at cost price so do not pay over the odds or you will most likely be removed from the page/group too.

Riz

There are several Manchester United ticket pages on Facebook. On the reliable ones, in the comment sections of someone selling tickets, people can verify if the seller is trust worthy or not. I've used these pages a few times, no problems what so ever. Always read the comments though.

Anyway, where I'm going with this is there is most likely a Dortmund version of these pages. These pages are set up to sell tickets at cost price so do not pay over the odds or you will most likely be removed from the page/group too.
Nice one, I’ll have a search if I can find any. Would love to tick a game off the bucket list that weekend and it just so happened to be Munich!