g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

How would you dress as a manager?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
A Hervé Renard, white shirt a size too small.

Lj82

I always think a manager should wear a suit or something formal on match days. Smart casual doesn't look quite right and I hate coaches wearing tracksuits/training gear, doesn't look professional at all IMO.
I don't really understand this sentiment. Why would a football manager wearing tracksuits/training gear look unprofessional? It's literally their profession to be in that gear!

Genuine question. I guess find the idea of football managers wearing suits weird because I come from the tropics, where wearing a suit in a stadium is borderline retarded.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Training gear.
It's sports, not some fancy business meeting.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Full suit but for champions league ties only. I’ve seen Sunday league managers wear a suit thinking they’re Guardiola or something.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
To answer this seriously — something closer to Pep. I generally like his choice of clothes, although he has made some atrocious mistakes over the years like that wool cardigan :nervous:
And a definite no to his cargo pants.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I love that picture! He looks like 3 dwarves pretending to be a tall man.
:lol::lol:

Always reminds me of the Photoshop one where the coat is about 4 mtrs high.

Probably the funniest photo ever.

I think I'd dress my age as a manager.
More formally as you'd get older. For now its smart casual. Not full suit but not tracksuit. There has to be some optic of a line between manager and one of the boys.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
In all seriousness, I'd dress like Guardiola / Flores / Simeone, as that's pretty similar to how I dress at work already - though with somewhat less expensive brands wherever possible.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'd wear a blazer, shirt and tie up top. Football shorts and flip flops bottom.