Hwang In-beom

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

What this kid's deal? Looks far, far too good for the league he's in, but is that YouTube showreeling at work?

Anyone know anything about him?

VanHaal'sRedArmy

I watch him play for our Korean NT. Neat player - will probably slot in as a 6 or 8. He'd do well in a technical league like Spain or Holland. Not really 1st team quality for United, good squad option to have or play for team in the lower half of the table.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

He was at Rubin Kazan for a couple of seasons with Kvaratskhelia, when Khvicha started picking up some hype. Played CM, and was acknowledged as an important new signing when they had a good 20/21 season, but i don't remember him looking anything notable in the games i watched, other than a great long-range goal against Lokomotiv. At least not in a European competing club in a top league way, just a tidy Kristoffer Olsson type. Looking at the top 33 for that season( a best 3 per position rating ), i notice he didn't make it when five other Rubin players did, with Kvaratskhelia and Makarov in the starting 11.

That team fell apart in 21/22 with almost everyone playing bad, including a humiliating defeat against much poorer Rakow Czestochowa in the Conference League 3rd round qualifiers. They ended up relegated, though to be fair he was injured after the winter break, and took no part in the last run of defeats that sent them down.

as i said, he didn't make much impression on me, though i was only watching occasionally to see if Kvara was good.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He was at Rubin Kazan for a couple of seasons with Kvaratskhelia, when Khvicha started picking up some hype. Played CM, and was acknowledged as an important new signing when they had a good 20/21 season, but i don't remember him looking anything notable in the games i watched, other than a great long-range goal against Lokomotiv. At least not in a European competing club in a top league way, just a tidy Kristoffer Olsson type. Looking at the top 33 for that season( a best 3 per position rating ), i notice he didn't make it when five other Rubin players did, with Kvaratskhelia and Makarov in the starting 11.

That team fell apart in 21/22 with almost everyone playing bad, including a humiliating defeat against much poorer Rakow Czestochowa in the Conference League 3rd round qualifiers. They ended up relegated, though to be fair he was injured after the winter break, and took no part in the last run of defeats that sent them down.

as i said, he didn't make much impression on me, though i was only watching occasionally to see if Kvara was good.
Much much better than @LuckyScout78 :)

ysi1919

He’s a neat player who plays in central midfield. He can also play as deep lying playmaker as well as attacking center midfield. His strengths include good short passing l, switch plays and impressive forward passes occasionally. Also, he rarely loses the ball as he’s got nice dribble and touches.
His weaknesses are that he’s bit small physically so I am not sure if he can survive the Premier League. Also the biggest isssue i see is that his release of the ball is sometimes delayed and loses timing for counter attack.

please share some likes!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Thanks for the insights. He popped up on my feed and the showreel really looks the part, which was why I wondered how on earth he's playing in Greece, no offense intended (he says whilst offending the league).

Golden Nugget

If he was the same Hwang in the World Cup, I thought he was a good, tidy player. Constantly making himself available for passes and was good at switching play