I have to admit that, Zlatan makes me wanna buy this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Where would you wear a Manchester United branded polo shirt? These are made for the players to sign contracts in.

izec

Where would you wear a Manchester United branded polo shirt? These are made for the players to sign contracts with.
Tons of people nowadays wear branded football clothes. I see everyday people, especially youngsters, wearing polos/shirts/track tops etc from clubs they dont even supoport. It wouldnt be something for me, but i dont think it looks out of place in our current culture.

Natener

Tons of people nowadays wear branded football clothes. I see everyday people, especially youngsters, wearing polos/shirts/track tops etc from clubs they dont even supoport. It wouldnt be something for me, but i dont think it looks out of place in our current culture.
I often wear polo shirts on a casual day out and among those I have are 2 United polo shirts. Don't know about the culture, but I'm not fussed about brands or shirt designs. If anything, I rather wear a top affiliated to the club I love than some high end brand I couldn't care for. Full kit wankers though, that's just silly.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Never seen anyone, myself.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I'm not impressed with this thread but somehow it looks good with the name Zlatan in it.

I lied, awful thread

podurban2

I was not impressed when Borat wore the mankini, but it sure does look great on Zlatan.

flappyjay

I actually love club polo shirts, club hoodies and those muscle tops that the lads sometimes wear during training I love them

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Where would you wear a Manchester United branded polo shirt? These are made for the players to sign contracts in.
I would probably wear one at Old Trafford as a cheaper alternative to a replica jersey.

Other than that, maybe to go to the shops.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Just don't be a top button wanker, that is all

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I thought it looked quite nice but I'm not sure where you'd wear one unless you was playing tennis or something.
I was going to get the new away shorts but I'm going Leeds Beckett come September and It's probably less than wise sporting United merchandise there.

stevoc

I thought it looked quite nice but I'm not sure where you'd wear one unless you was playing tennis or something.
I was going to get the new away shorts but I'm going Leeds Beckett come September and It's probably less than wise sporting United merchandise there.
Why do you need to be playing Tennis to wear a polo shirt? :lol:

Its basically just a t-shirt wear it wherever you want.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Anyone (other than a player/staff member) above the age of 10 who wears a Manchester United polo t-shirt is a total bell-end.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why do you need to be playing Tennis to wear a polo shirt? :lol:

Its basically just a t-shirt wear it wherever you want.
I mean because it's a united one, I wear polo shirts all the time but I can't imagine wearing a United one.
It's not a tee shirt though. It's a polo shirt, big difference.

JrRed

Continue to find the opinions on people wearing club merchandise strange. It must be an English thing. It's just clothes. :confused:

klayton88

I have nothing against people wearing the club training kit as standard. However when they get their initials printed on it to make it look somewhat more official in order to blag a free Nando's, I draw the line.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I wore a united jersey as top along the years for casual outing. A short casual pants ( the one with zippers and made like working attire, just the short version) loafers and it's all good.

I wouldn't mind wearing a united polo shirt in a casual outing as well.

Full kit wanker can go f themselves though

CS@SG

At this part of the world where I stay, it is quite common people wear clubs/national jerseys or polo shirts in casual outing, even for work.

CG1010

Why would you want to buy the shirt just because it looks good on Zlatan? It needs to look good on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.