Ibra suffers a new knee injury. Time to call it a day?

simplyared

Doesn't look good seeing the video. Apparently it's not the knee he had surgery on. Nevertheless it's a knee and going on his expression in the Juventus game yesterday, he looked pretty low.
Could be career- ending. Whatever, isn't it time he hung his boots up? He's had a magnificent career and finishing at the top would be best for everyone imho.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Ah that's such a shame.

Was looking forward to him playing at the Euros for one last hurrah :(

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Knowing him, he’d retire and come back a year later again.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
He will shrug it off and score a worldie at the euros.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Feck, hope it's not acl :( You do tend to get the other one eventually after you get one done though.

Gibb11

We have to say to what extent how bad is it? I think it's a reminder though for Milan that at his age and how it can take a while to recover from knee injury and he's missed a few games this season already they do need a new forward capable of leading the line for them eventually going forward, whether that's with champions league football or not. And how much budget can they afford to do with that, looks like they activate on tomori but for a new striker perhaps they may have sacrifice on not signing brahim Diaz who apart from yesterday didn't do enough over the season to justify spending real big cash. Important next games for Milan if they can get over the line (top 4)

Mike Smalling

Damn. A player like Ibra deserves to retire on his own terms - especially after coming back so strong from his ACL.

Hoping for the best! Wouldn't put it past him to come back and perform in a lesser league.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Milan are heavily reliant on Ibra for goal this season, with the Swede scoring 15 in 18(1) apps.
Second top scorer is Kessie ,from midfield, who has a grand total of 10 goals while forwards such as Rebic with 8, Leao with a underwhelming return of 6 and Mandzukic with a disappointing 0.

Basically, Milan, who've done really well this season, need to bring in another forward and if they don't, if Leao continues to contribute little in that area and if Ibra ends up calling it a day (speculative on my part), their recent up turn would've been somewhat in vain.

CL money should hopefully get someone capable in but who ?
I can see a certain Frenchman being of interest to them. ;)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Of course it should be but Zlatan being Zlatan he probably wants to do the preposterous thing and recover from this only to play in top flight football again in his 40s.

Could you really rule it out either?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He'll be back by the final game of the season apparently

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Of course it should be but Zlatan being Zlatan he probably wants to do the preposterous thing and recover from this only to play in top flight football again in his 40s.

Could you really rule it out either?
Zlatan doesn't call it a day, day calls it Zlatan.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He'll play few more years and retire, but we'll definitely hear about him in another area of life. Guaranteed.

FatTails

I don’t think he’d want to retire this way (be forced into it). If it is not a very serious injury, he’ll come out in a couple of days with “Lions don’t stop hunting because one of their knees hurt.

..then be back in a few months.