g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Idris Kanu

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
16yr old English striker who played for West Ham starting for U18's today. Have we signed him or have him on trial?

Red Stone

Nwankwo Kanu sure got around back in the day. First that Welsh guy at the Euros and now this chap.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Nwankwo Kanu sure got around back in the day. First that Welsh guy at the Euros and now this chap.
Bryan Robson and Idris Elba are not so happy about it, mind you. Being a single dad is not easy.

DeOddi

Hard to judge his allround game. He wasn´t involved in many passing plays but got into some good positions and scored 2 goals. But with players like Gomes, Boonen and Buffonge behind him we really don´t need a striker, with whom they can make lots of passing plays with. He just needs to get into good positions and these guys will find him.

That said... i thought he got a bit more confident on the ball after his goals and tried to express himself a bit more. Just a shame that he had to go off in that moment so we couldn´t see a bit more of him.

FromTheBench

Could use another striker in this team so really should sign him up if he's semi decent.

Virtuoso

Made his u21 debut at 15, thats pretty impressive.
Good news that he's signed. Could he perhaps go into our U23s? We basically have no strikers at that level and Kanu at least has the physical attributes to cope. Played well today.

Plus we have Burkart and one or two others to play up front for our U18s.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Good news that he's signed. Could he perhaps go into our U23s? We basically have no strikers at that level and Kanu at least has the physical attributes to cope. Played well today.

Plus we have Burkart and one or two others to play up front for our U18s.
If I had to hazard a guess I'd say Burkart and Kanu would likely stay in the u18s for a while due to being only 16 and new to the club. More likely for Dearnley, Gribbin and maybe Buffonge and Boonen to go into the u23s although none of them are actually strikers they can play there or they'll just play behind Demi Mitchell if he can stay fit.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Is he related to King?