If Ole remains 'in' this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devips

At this point in time, it is fair to assume United is not likely to part with Ole in a hurry, i.e. unless a suitably famous name comes to the Board's notice, which can only happen next summer.

So, if he stays our manager this season, how do you see him conducting his team post this international break? Will he change tactics, formation, use those severely unutilised players rotting on the bench?

My own feeling is Ole can turn it around. There is a long way to go yet, and we are not out of the race - in the PL or the CL.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I can't see him turning it round, in fact, if anyone wants to organize, I'd happily contribute to flying a banner over OT the next home game. #oleoutnow

Skills

Snitch
He'll stick with the 5 at the back because the Liverpool & Leicester hammerings have broken him.

He'll hope Ronaldo, Cavani & Bruno get him results on the other end

DutchCruijff

My own feeling is Ole can turn it around. There is a long way to go yet, and we are not out of the race - in the PL or the CL.
Is this a wind up?

We're 9pts off Chelsea by Game 11 and we're due to play them away, we'll end up 12pts off soon.

In the UCL we struggled to beat Atalanta, Villareal and were beaten by Young Boys. And you're talking of the UCL?

Status
Not open for further replies.