g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

If Real offered us Bale in a straight swap for De Gea would you take it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmandeu

Supports
north east united
no. Because a goal keeper of his caliber is hard to find and would also make madrid rather invincible. With likes of dembeles and mbappes, bale can be replaced.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think it's time to revisit this thread. I know Jose said that De Gea is staying but things can move quickly in football. If Real offered us Bale for De Gea in the next month or so would you take the deal?

I mean, IF fit it's a no brainer for me. We already have to good goalkeepers and the chance to get our attack to next level would be too good to pass up in my opinion.

Problem is - I think Real would want De Gea PLUS cash from us for Bale. They're cnuts like that.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Problem is - I think Real would want De Gea PLUS cash from us for Bale. They're cnuts like that.
:lol:

Yes, of course we'd want cash on top of de gea, and quite a bit of it. We're not stupid

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yes, i would imagine it would involve 20 million euros. And several more million euros
Seriously though. Florentino likes to over evaluate his players and under evaluate ours.

I wouldn't sell De Gea for anything less than £100 million. The way the market is.

Status
Not open for further replies.