If ten Hag was sacked tonight, who would you have as an interim?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'm not his biggest fan, especially after what he said when we got eliminated in the CL a few seasons back but...

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
If we are planning to appoint someone who is currently available, like Potter, then I would rather go for them now.

Otherwise who cares. The time to appoint a decent interim was when we still had a chance to get top 4.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
You couldn’t just sack him tonight and bring in a new manager at such short notice. The players would have no shape or cohesion, it’d look like the attackers would have no idea what to do and the new guy would have no idea about who to bring on or when.
Had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Just let Schteve do it. No fannying about with somebody who could make the job their own after a nice little Ole-type purple patch. Just a placeholder who is clearly only there to hold the fort until we secure a real long term appointment.

I don't think we'll get rid until CL is mathematically gone either way, though.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Ole is such a terrible suggestion. This is a guy who made no subs until the 100th minute in the Europa final. He is a coward, he is not going to win us a cup final.

binary bot
I honestly don’t think it matters too much. It would be a massive bonus getting the right person in, but he just needs to be a yes man for the board ( assuming they’re making the right long term changes).

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Roy Keane, with assistants Steve Bruce, to show us how to defend, Paul Scholes, to show how midfield should play, and Wayne Rooney, to show how to attack and score goals.

OleGunnar20

Ole would be great, but I don't know, surely he wouldn't accept it again?

Ruud if he's willing is a decent shout too. Mclaren has been out of the top job for too long for my liking.

Woodzy

Keane. We have nothing to play for and a cup final we will probably lose, so at the very least get someone in to put these players in their place

Tiber

The only way is up. Unless they hire Southgate I suppose

Keano or Ole and then De Zerbi or Ange or Emery in the summer.

Act now INEOS or get left behind by Bayern, Liverpool and Barcelona in the Head Coach race.

Nick7

Ole is such a terrible suggestion. This is a guy who made no subs until the 100th minute in the Europa final. He is a coward, he is not going to win us a cup final.
No one is going to win us that cup final

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Genuinely, jokes aside - reading this thread reminds me how uninformed the majority of our fanbase are. I don't think I've seen a single 'sensible' post.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It's April. We wouldn't bring anyone external in. Had we sacked him in November, when it was already obvious he wasn't good enough, then things would be different.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Genuinely, jokes aside - reading this thread reminds me how uninformed the majority of our fanbase are. I don't think I've seen a single 'sensible' post.
We are talking a caretaker for 6 or 7 games

whats your idea?

it very often goes to themost experienced member of the coaching staff which is McClaren

Lu Tze

Keane just for comedy value, to tell these absolute jokers what they are worth. Which is nil.

Eriku

Roy Keane, with assistants Steve Bruce, to show us how to defend, Paul Scholes, to show how midfield should play, and Wayne Rooney, to show how to attack and score goals.
Scholes, based on his punditry, is shit at communicating his knowledge.

United Hobbit

If Ineos truly have the intent to get us back to where we should be, today's performance, on top of all the others this season, should be a sackable offence