If you could be a pro for one match...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Which goal would you rather?:

- 25 yarder with a big deflection
- Shot hits you and goes in
- Shanked cross loops in
- Brilliant volley from 25 yards that hits the bar, and then hits the keeper and goes in.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
- Shanked cross loops in
- Brilliant volley from 25 yards that hits the bar, and then hits the keeper and goes in.

Probably either of these. The first one you could try and play it off as if you meant it. Until the day you die, that definitely was a shot.

Second one could still look like a banger. Imagine a Scholes-esque volley against Villa, instead of hitting the crossbar and in, it hits keeper and goes in after that. Although I guess that would go down as an own goal and you wouldn't be remembered for it.

feck it - lets stick with the first one.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
- Shanked cross loops in

Probably either of these. The first one you could try and play it off as if you meant it. Until the day you die, that definitely was a shot.

Second one could still look like a banger. Imagine a Scholes-esque volley against Villa, instead of hitting the crossbar and in, it hits keeper and goes in after that. Although I guess that would go down as an own goal and you wouldn't be remembered for it.

I agree, can’t see past a shanked cross out of those options personally. We’re still debating whether Ronaldinho meant it til’ this day!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Id go for the screamer off the keeper, id probably be too euphoric to realise the ball didn't go straight in off the bar.

izec

25 yarder with a big deflection

Goal is goal, you took the shot, so deflection or not, i would celebrate like mad.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
^this one.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
^this one.
Tough one that, probably the best looking, but the only one that will for certain be credited as an own goal.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Tough one that, probably the best looking, but the only one that will for certain be credited as an own goal.
True,true.
I think Rashers scored a goal this season which came off the GK and went down as a Own goal. Harsh.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Ill take the shanked cross and destroy anybody who claims I didnt mean it!

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Shanked cross, it could look like Ronaldinho's Vs England or Tom Cleverley Vs Newcastle, both excellent looking goals that you can just say you meant and no one can prove otherwise.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Shanked cross, but there's no way I'd be able to claim it with a straight face.

Rojofiam

Sent off for an accidental two footed tackle onto Cuneyt Cakir

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I'd go with the brilliant volley. At least brilliance was a factor, even if the ending looks messy.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
- Shanked cross loops in

You’re in my head :lol: My exact thoughts

Gopher Brown

Which goal would you rather?:

- 25 yarder with a big deflection
- Shot hits you and goes in
- Shanked cross loops in
Not sure what you’re actually asking here. I’d want to score the greatest goal of all time. Wouldn’t everyone?

Edit: ohhh, from these choices. First one probably, or triple deflection off arse and in.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Shanked cross, claim it as intentional and sign a nice fat 5-year contract never to be seen again.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
A handball that was offside at the Kop end where VAR and Hawkeye inexplicably don't work in the 98th minute to win 1-0.

To celebrate I would dry hump the centre spot.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Has to be a volley. Won't be credited for it, but teams will see the technical quality and hand me a big fat pay cheque.

Thiagoal

Seems really harsh that after scoring a goal on my debut I’d never get another minute for the club! Anyway, I’d go for the miss hit cross- could be seen as genius improvisation

Irrational.

A shot that hits the keeper and trickles in, despite the defender's best efforts to cover and clear off the line, ending up cracking his nuts against the post because of the momentum as he was chasing back.

Web of Bissaka

Personally I would (ignoring OP's selections) rather score an "impossible" goal with an "impossible" technique. Definitely a match and a goal I would cherish. Only a pro for one match right.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Personally I would (ignoring OP's selections) rather score an "impossible" goal with an "impossible" technique. Definitely a match and a goal I would cherish. Only a pro for one match right.

Don’t worry mate, you wouldn’t be the first to ‘ignore the OPs selections!’.

Sparky Rhiwabon

If I could have two goals it would be one where I dribble past five players plus the goalie to score and the other one where I challenge the keeper and knock it in with my hand.