If you could pick one injury plagued player to replay their entire career completely injury free, for your team, who are you taking?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You’re going to have to take out a certain Brazilian for this thread to not become a homage.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is it ex players for your team or any player in history?

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldo Nazario easily, he destroyed people being overweight, if he stayed fit too, it would be crazy.

If not the obvious choice, maybe Robben, always liked him but he was too injury prone.

Lay

You’re going to have to take out a certain Brazilian for this thread to not become a homage.
Anderson if he didn't discover McDonald's is the winner for sure.

always_hoping

Ryan Giggs, so many injuries he considered retiring aged 27. altered his training regime and diet plan to continue playing until he was 40.

Pickle85

Ronaldo Nazario easily, he destroyed people being overweight, if he stayed fit too, it would be crazy.

If not the obvious choice, maybe Robben, always liked him but he was too injury prone.
Yup, Ronaldo for me too. And Phil Jones.

The Purley King

Not a Utd player, but I really rated Dean Ashton when he came through, looked like he was going to be a possible superstar, just got picked for England then a career ending injury.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
bruno fernandes. i think it would have really clicked into place if he’d played those extra 12 minutes.

Blood Mage

Alexandre Pato might have won a ballon d'Or had he not been made of glass, looked very special as a teenager.

Rafael and Fabio might have become two of the best fullbacks around also. And then of course you have Louis Saha, what a career he might have had.

Rossa

Ryan Giggs, so many injuries he considered retiring aged 27. altered his training regime and diet plan to continue playing until he was 40.
He said once in an interview he never ran flat out since he was 20 - and he was still bloody quick and brilliant. It makes you wonder what a player he could have been if not for injuries.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ronaldo (the Brazilian) or Roberto Baggio. They would have easily become the best players the EPL had ever seen.

Lay

Del Piero if he never had the ACL