Il Fenomeno Draft - QF - 2mufc0/theon vs Fortitude

With players in their 3 year career peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
while i disagree with some of the tactical stuff he posted i bet he would have a much better result if the formation picture was a bit cleaner because this one was a bit of a mess and first impression go a long way. Maybe @Invictus can help cause he and @harms doing this for half of the drafters by the look of things :lol:
Hope @Fortitude stays, great addition to draft.
Agreed. @Fortitude is a great poster. It would be great if he stuck around

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Is their a site to access these face templates?
The whole process is incredibly easy once you get a hang of the basics (takes just 10-15 minutes of trial and error).

Step 1. Download GIMP (or a comparable image editing software) and learn how to crop images: Use GIMP to Crop Circle in Image.

Step 2. Download transparent base circles, like maybe this: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ski_trail_rating_symbol_black_circle.png

Step 3. Overlay that base circle onto the existing graphic or a blank tactical sheet to get this...
Step 4. Literally browse Google for player images, crop circles and overlay them onto the base circles...
Step 5. Add names (maybe download a fancy-schmancy font pack if you wanna)...

Et voilà!

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Sorry for the delay Synco I didn’t want to double post - I think your questions are fair ones and we were perhaps quite high-level, though that wasn’t by design and more that I don’t think there’s one over-riding approach here.

I think quite clearly given the style of the team and the energy within the midfield we’ll be playing proactively in terms of pressing and ball-winning when out of possession. That doesn’t mean though that we would want to adopt some sort of replica-Pep style or that we would religiously play a high-line and look to always dominate the ball. The thing that stands out with this side is that it’s equally comfortable playing on the front-foot as it is soaking up pressure and launching counter attacks, which tends to be how most real life games play out in practise anyway - really unless one team is comprehensively better than the other you tend to see that each team will have phases throughout the match where they’re more on the front foot, which can be shaped by a few things including the score at the time.

That’s pretty much the approach Keane would be used to under Ferguson for example, as whilst United often dominated games we always maintained a huge and consistent threat on the counter. The beauty of having so many leaders in the team is the ability to carry out that flexibility as the situation demands it, and if we went 1-0 up I could easily imagine that Scirea / Godin / Voronin / Keane / Breitner axis playing a tighter game defensively (conscious that there’s very little threat out wide to stretch the back-line) whilst breaking forward at pace with Messi, Joya and Blokhin (all lightening quick).
Thanks for the explanation btw (also to @Fortitude for his). I ended up voting for you guys anyway :D