Improvements that the club needs beside players to challenge

pav1790

I’ll start us off by saying that we need a far better medical staff. Can someone in the know tell me what’s been going on for last decade there? Just one season after another of horrendous injuries while Liverpool have been relentless for two years without that sort of problems. From seeing Carrick and Fletcher in central defense or seeing Fabio and Rafael on the wing, to needing a 17 year old Rashford to come in, to this season. It can’t all be rotten luck, can it?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd like to see improve our set pieces, both ways.

UpWithRivers

I’ll start us off by saying that we need a far better medical staff. Can someone in the know tell me what’s been going on for last decade there? Just one season after another of horrendous injuries while Liverpool have been relentless for two years without that sort of problems. From seeing Carrick and Fletcher in central defense or seeing Fabio and Rafael on the wing, to needing a 17 year old Rashford to come in, to this season. It can’t all be rotten luck, can it?
Could start by not buying players that are injury prone to start with - Bailly, Dalot etc and getting rid of players that are constantly injured sooner Jones etc. And not pushing players too much when they are injured - Pogba. Not all the medical staffs fault.

And all the improvements can be put under one Umbrella - Director of football

TrueRed1999

Somehow bleaker than Nostradamus
I do agree that some of the list of players that keep getting injured is ridiculous and that with the technology/money at our disposal we shouldn't be in this predicament. I believe we do need probably some fresh medical blood definitely but also need to get rid of the players that are constantly on the injury sidelines like Jones, Bailly, and Rojo as we need a good fit squad of players to be able to compete again. Another factor is player rotation which is down to management you can't play 60 games a season and not expect someone to get injured too as their only human. I know we have had a lack of great talent which Ole has been unable to use in big games but this is more down to the Transfer Window and ensuring we get who we need quick.

Paul_Scholes18

Better coaching staff for possesion based attacking football. I like us to go direct a lot like we do under Ole, but keeping the ball better could help us a lot.
Also to break teams down when they are organized is something we can get better at.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Functional recruitment that is not interfered with by fecking Woodward. Thanks to Ole we've brought much better players (Bruno, AWB), lately, but that's just not the same as a decisive and functional recruitment. We are buying obvious, usually over-priced (Maguire) players at 11th hour of the window (Bruno). No hidden gems, never early. Just look at Chelsea, they already snatched Timo Werner at the beginning of. the transfer window. Where are we with any signings? Woodward should give a net budget (so it's higher if we sell more) and get the feck out of the way of professionals. Would also be nice if we had talented recruiters who can find rare talent, that too.

King Andow

Sharper approach on contract negotiations. We have useless and bad players like Jones and Lingard on high wages and it's hard to move them on. We should also stop with the sentimentalism on these deals, what the player can offer on the pitch should be the main factor, not "understanding the club" or being the local lad.