India v Australia 2013

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Hahaha pitch is great. On a good length puff of dust, ball goes through at ankle height.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Australians, 3 weeks too late to the party.
Crazy, it's the first time on tour i've seen actual proper agro and standing up to the challenge that is before them.

What happened to this in the first test.

Fair play to Lyon he bowled well but I must say he was bowling to much much better fields and able to apply proper pressure. I hope Clarakesh is sitting in the box taking notes.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Cracking day of cricket today.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Crazy, it's the first time on tour i've seen actual proper agro and standing up to the challenge that is before them.

What happened to this in the first test.

Fair play to Lyon he bowled well but I must say he was bowling to much much better fields and able to apply proper pressure. I hope Clarakesh is sitting in the box taking notes.
Oh well, all of that and they still can't Bat. Some opening batsmen need to get booted.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
When did Aus turn so shit?
To be fair, these pitches are utter toilets. There's a bit of a turner and a bit of a dustbowl then there is this tosh.

Oh well, all of that and they still can't Bat. Some opening batsmen need to get booted.
Every time in this series Australia got some form of grip on the game and the contest they just turned around pulled their strides down and shat all over it. Utterly ridiculous.

This is a huge wakeup call for them all. If I was the higher-ups having their arses handed to them redfaced I'd be making sure that every single one of these guys going to England towels the shit out of Swann and Panesar.

But we'll probably get cleaned up by genuine swing bowling.... Again.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
They are terrible. But my old man said one thing that Hughes will find the conditions in England a lot better to plant his back stool and slap.

I agree... But it's fecking hard to accept he will probably be sent over there and fail again.

One consolation is that there is a glaring elephant in the room. We downright haven't competed with the bat and have only just gone shy of a pass mark with the ball.

From here you'd be expecting Swann and Panesar to get feck all in the ashes. Because that would be the only redemption. If anything there is an unworthy compensation in the whole thing you'll never see conditions as bad as these if we can produce a half decent spinner. Not after England and then this.

They saw us coming and read it like a book. It's up to CA to put their hand up take responsibility in getting the team t bounce back and start to use their melons in upcoming tours and continue to develop the cricket in the nation. Not just let it continue to produce spastics who have no idea how to play on a raging turner.

OB

:lol: Aus gone for 164? I knew they'd get out early, but this was a bit too low score.

And now one more goes. Bad shot by Rahane.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Sending in Maxwell was ridiculous. They should have all just tee'd off but all of them got out soft in the top order.

Siddles utterly ridiculous strategy of charging down the pitch at everything got him runs and pushed the field back but he was stumped off one of the widest balls you'll ever see... Which for some strange reason was not called a wide. It was literally 3 feet off the pitch.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I'll be absolutely fecking mortified if Wade goes to England as well. One of the worst gloveman to play for Australia since Tim Zohrer.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Fair play to Pujara, what a gun. Totally outclassed every aspect of our attack.

What a find for India.

Interval

Level
Ffs, Australia. Most spineless performance I've seen for a while. You'll need better batsmen and better spinners. Lyon, while having a decent match, is probably the worst of the lead spinners in world cricket today.

KM

That's a relief tbh.

Did I imagine or was Sachin waving bye to the crowd after that?

coolredwine

lameredboots
If the Aussies are getting out to the likes of Jadeja, you know they have hit new levels of shit.

Anyway, whitewash done. Thanks for visiting us.

KM

So is your mum, Lolz.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Many will criticize the pitch but I love pitches like this. Keeps it very interesting imo

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Many will criticize the pitch but I love pitches like this. Keeps it very interesting imo
I've got no qualms with the pitches and the way the dynamic of these tests were to go when it was clear we didn't really have a good spinner to choose.

I would have much preferred this series if we had someone closer to Warne's ability though he even got toweled in India. Like I said 65/80 wickets spin... Probably more interesting than 1500 runs a game.

I much prefer medium pace/fast bowling spells. Bring back no protection 150kmh plus and bats that were pieces of old fence paling. :D

KM

Nah a test match shouldn't end in three days just because of the pitch IMO.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Nah a test match shouldn't end in three days just because of the pitch IMO.
Maybe but I don't think the Australian batting covered themselves in glory either. It wasn't just the pitch.

I've got no qualms with the pitches and the way the dynamic of these tests were to go when it was clear we didn't really have a good spinner to choose.

I would have much preferred this series if we had someone closer to Warne's ability though he even got toweled in India. Like I said 65/80 wickets spin... Probably more interesting than 1500 runs a game.

I much prefer medium pace/fast bowling spells. Bring back no protection 150kmh plus and bats that were pieces of old fence paling. :D
I would say pitches like this gave Australia a much better chance of getting one cover India than any other pitch. Even their average spinners could cause us plenty of problems.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
This is like watching Liverpool got beat 5-0 by West Brom, while United lose 3-0 to Everton :(