India v Australia 2013

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Wow, we could yet see a result from this game. I thought it was going to be a draw since the 1st day was washed out. But now Australia are 6 down with still 68 overs left in the day. Even if they hand around till tea, I think 30 overs will be good enough to go after what ever they put up.

Correction - they are 8 down.

RDCR07

Do india have to bat again at all? If so how much are they likely to be chasing
The Aussies are currently leading by 35 runs and have 2 wickets in hand. So yeah India will bat again today unless Australia pull some kind of a miracle and bat for the rest of the day.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Starc/Haddin's partnership has all the hallmarks of the typical lower order partnership against India.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
The Aussies are currently leading by 35 runs and have 2 wickets in hand. So yeah India will bat again today unless Australia pull some kind of a miracle and bat for the rest of the day.
:( no chance they will last. Looks like India will win this test as well.

I haven't been watching but is it a case of spin messing all the batters up again?

RDCR07

This is just pathetic really. Our spinners are so predictable and they cant get enough turn. Sachin can spin the ball better than all our of spinners combined. He is so unpredictable. But the lads that are bowling now are predictable. So frustrating.

kps88

What the hell is happening? Been over an hour.

EDIT: Out just as I typed that!

RDCR07

Dhoni needs to come up the order and smash the bowling around for us to win. We need over 4 runs a over. I doubt we will be going for the win.

KM

This is just pathetic really. Our spinners are so predictable and they cant get enough turn. Sachin can spin the ball better than all our of spinners combined. He is so unpredictable. But the lads that are bowling now are predictable. So frustrating.
You do realize that our spinners have taken most of the wickets this series?
Right?
Right?

KM

I bet if we lose an early wicket, we're gonna bottle it and not go for it.

RDCR07

You do realize that our spinners have taken most of the wickets this series?
Right?
Right?
Yeah I was just ranting there because I was waiting so long for them to take a wicket. Plus in my defense no one dominates anymore these days. No one turns it as much as Warne and Muralidharan use to.

RDCR07

Pujara should have walked there. He got an inside edge on that one. I guess it evened out from his first innings dismissal. I always have double the respect for people who walk away.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Yawn, no point in walking when there is no DRS.

This whole series is a colossal cluster feck. A huge wakeup calls to the spastics who can't play spin and are clearly not fit to play in anything but batsman paradise conditions.

zing

Zingle balls
Making 400+ in the first innings in a 4 day game and losing..

Ridiculous.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Shikhar dhawans first inning is going to be the main reason for a result in this match.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Aye Dhawan was superb. But it's as Sults said, the Aussies don't have the attack to cause any trouble.

OB

Dhawan's rate of scoring only made this result possible, and fine bowling from India, especially Kumar, he seems a brilliant talent.

And now Kohli walks...

KM

6 overs 25 to go. What the feck is Dhoni doing?