Ineos appointments - Who will they be?

Wezzaldo

Just read that Ashworth has an arbitration case in May that will last a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it’s resolved by end of May

buchansleftleg

Just read that Ashworth has an arbitration case in May that will last a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it’s resolved by end of May
I predict a "resolution" will occur about 5 minutes before Newcastle have to go into a meeting room for the arbitration and divulge a load of company information in a forum where records are made public. What they WILL try and do is get the date of the arbitration meeting pushed back / delay it as much as they can.

crossy1686

career ending
Yeah I can't see them allowing Newcastle to keep him out of work for a year because they don't like the fact he wants to leave. He'll be here before the summer.

Chairman Steve

I get the feeling Brailsford’s friendship with Ashworth will act as the blurring line effect when Newcastle argue that Ashworth’s already doing stuff for us, like Ashworth reportedly going to Brailsford’s birthday party recently. It wouldn’t surprise me that the ‘great friendship’ point was intentionally put out there in the media, in anticipation that Newcastle aren’t co-operative and third party arbitration would be required.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Yeah I can't see them allowing Newcastle to keep him out of work for a year because they don't like the fact he wants to leave. He'll be here before the summer.
It's bullshit anyway, Slot is going for around 13 million compensation to Liverpool as the manager literally the main guy.

We want a DOF and they (Newcastle) want 20 million+